>• 17 •<

April 4th, 2175

Bakugou
Bakugou: "Are you insane Deku?!"

F Izuku: "You don't understand how it is to love someone!"

Bakugou: "Damn Deku.....I LOVE—"

That's when I could see him loosing his balance.

Bakugou: "Deku?"

We could all see him fall to the floor.

Iida: "Hurry! We must call recovery girl at once!"

As some of the extras ran I cradled him in my arms. Please....please be okay...

April 5th, 2185

Izuku
Is it just me or....did things change? I'm in Shoto's bed since. Uraraka didn't do a good job at watching me. Kac—Bakugou, assaulted Shoto. Everything feels wrong though.

F Todoroki: "I brought breakfast."

Izuku: "Thank....you....."

I feel so...lightheaded...

F Todoroki: "I guess you're switching back now."

Somehow, the smile he's giving me....I don't like it....

April 6th, 2185

F Bakugou
I hate waking up early. But at this time is when interviews are happening. I sit in my car and turn it on. The radio begins to play.

"I can't believe it! Freezehell and Deku are getting married this weekend! I can't believe they would hide something so big and important from us!"

"I feel you. Anyway, they said the wedding will only have family involved. But if some people wish to attend and wish the married couple happiness. They'll let people be outside of the reception."

"You can bet I'll be there! Next up is—"

Deku and icyhot....are getting married?

I don't have anyone to call though....

That's right, if it is true, it's all over the web right now. I pull out my phone and check different articles. They are getting married.....but I have the address now. I can't wait until the day of the wedding though. I'm sure Deku won't even want to hear anything from me....

I can't believe what I'm about to do....

3rd person
Instead of going to interviews like he had planned, Katsuki started driving around the neighborhoods he knew the Agency Red Riot patrolled. That's when he could see Izuku.

He parked his car and payed for parking. They were in the middle of the city. Katsuki soon started tailing behind Izuku. He knew this was wrong and stalkerish. But, he had to try to convince Izuku before the wedding.

Izuku didn't notice a thing. He just patrolled the city as usual until his shift was done. He started heading and before he could open the door.

Bakugou: "Oi nerd, it's been a while..."

Izuku: "Bakugou....?"

Bakugou: "Who else would it be shit nerd."

Izuku: "What do you want? More importantly, how do you know where I live?"

Bakugou: "I just really need to talk to you."

Izuku: "Well I don't want to hear it!"

That's when the door opens. It reveals an angry woman. Todoroki right behind her.

"You...."

She then slaps Izuku. Everyone jumped back.

"I HATE YOU! WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT I DONT!?"

Bakugou could only stare at the situation unfolding. Todoroki only scratching his neck.

Izuku: "I'm sorry.....what?"

"You and Shoto are getting married! Even though he loves me, and we have a child together!"

That's when Izuku's whole world crashed down.

Izuku: "Sh....Shoto has another family...?"