>• 2 •<

Izuku
F Bakugou: "Look, just.....what day was it?"

Izuku: "April 2nd?"

F Bakugou: "What year?"

Izuku: "Um? 2175."

F Bakugo: "Fuck."

Izuku: "Is that a bad thing?"

F Bakugo: "Very. You see.....Ugh! How do explain this without saying too much!"

Izuku: "Wow.....I'm in the future......wait! You mean something happens at the party?"

F Bakugou: "Yes. We have to get you back there."

Izuku: "Iwonder what would've happened. Could it be that...... *mumble mumble*"

F Bakugou: "I didn't catch that damn villain. Now this happens."

Izuku: "So we're pro heroes?! WOW!"

F Bakugou: "Wait, if you're here. Then Izuku from here is.......shit."

April 3rd, 2175

Bakugou
Bakugou: "Why are you following me? I told you to go to recovery girl!"

F Izuku: "There's nothing wrong with me though."

Bakugou: "You've grown a few inches. Don't seem so nervous anymore, oh and.....YOURE FROM THE FUCKING FUTURE!"

F Izuku: "I know. I can't really do anything for now though."

Bakugou: "You can talk to any of the teachers."

F Izuku: "Right~. Can you come with me?"

Bakugou: "Huh? Why. In the hell. WOULD I!?"

Recovery Girl: "Great, so the person they were targeting was Midoryia. Bakugou, why are you here?"

Bakugou; "He asked me to be....."

Izuku: "Yeah....sorry.

Recovery Girl: "*sigh* Well, hurry up and get to class."

Bakugou: "Okay. See you, uh, bigger nerd."

Izuku: "See you Katsuki!"

Fuuuuck.....I didn't know I'd like it if he called me that.

F Izuku
Recovery Girl: "So, Deku. What do you know?"

F Izuku: "Well, I wasn't part of the operation but Kats— I mean, Ground Zero. Told me about the operation. They had a guy who was after me but when he saw that he couldn't it was reported that he went back in time. So we managed to forge a message to alert you guys but, I'm going to guess our class broke the rules."

Recovery Girl: "You actually know quite a lot."

F Izuku: "Of course. As the symbol of peace I have to stay alert of everything troublesome. Let me say this, there's going to be a lot of trouble back in my time if I don't go back."

Recovery Girl: "Well I'm glad to hear you guys are doing great in the future."

F Izuku: "Well, anything I can do to help for now."

Recovery Girl: "Are you not going to retrieve the perpetrator?"

F Izuku: "No, we caught his partner who helped him jump into the past. Once we remove his quirk he'll go back to my time. The thing is, I can be here until tomorrow or a month. It all depends on Ground Zero and all the heroes in the future."

Recovery Girl: "Well, I'll let principal Nezu know."

April 3rd, 2185

F Bakugou
This is bad. I have to try to catch that damn villain but, I can't leave Izuku by himself. They probably have a plan to erase the symbol of peace before he even rose.

Izuku: "Um, Kacchan? What are we going to do?"

F Bakugo: "One thing's for sure. You're not going anywhere by yourself."

Izuku: "But, aren't you a pro hero?"

F Bakugou: "Idiot, I'm trying to keep myself calm right now."

I forgot just how cute Izuku was when we were in high school....

F Bakugou: "I need to keep everyone calm too since, well, this happened."

Izuku: "Don't tell me...."

F Bakugou: "You managed to soar and make it as the number one hero. The new symbol of peace...."

Izuku: "No way...."