The captured Heroics

Y/n's pov

Miss Granada came in with some other Girl. " Children this is Missy. She'll be joining you in your studies " Miss Granada said. " Missy I'd appreciate it if you took a set right over there and quietly continue your studies. " Miss Granada said. I don't like Miss Granada. I thought to myself. I kinda started spacing out until Wheels came up to us with the new person. " Missy these are Y/n and Guppy. They're sisters. " Wheels said as Guppy made a shark out of water. " How did you do that "? Missy asked my sister.

" My mom is Lavagirl but my dad is Sharkboy so instead of lava I move water." Replied Guppy. " That's really cool." Missy said. " What about you Y/n?" Missy asked me. I let a small flame form on my head then Guppy put in out with water. " So new girl what's your power?" Wildcard asked.
"Um you see my dad hasn't been on any missions lately so I've been chilling with the normal kids." Missy said. "Why would they put a kid with super powers in with the normal kids?" Wildcard asked. "Oh I get it you don't have any powers." Wildcard said.

" What ever can we turn on the TV? I want to see what our parents are up to." Missy said. " You know it's gonna be an epic smack down when they've called in Sharkboy!" The female reporter said. People started cheering. Then lavagirl came out of an active volcano.

Timeskip to when the Heroics are captured.

I went to a corner and curled up into a ball. Please tell me this is all some sick dream or sick prank. I thought to myself. I didn't notice anyone had come over to me until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Wheels pov
" Are you ok Y/n?" I asked. " Yeah I'm just worried about my parents. " She replied then went to comfort Guppy.