Luke first sight part two

As we started from the middle of the story, yes I was holding her hand because I love her, she started to stare at me.

Her mom said to her husband, honey I think we should let them date. I was shocked of what her mom said, and happy.

But her dad always said no, are you crazy no, but dad I love him why can you just say yes already?

No means no and that's final, I was thinking in my head, I started to talk to her, look June I don't think we should see each other anymore. WHAT NO no no you can't why no I want to be with you.

Her shocked gave me sadness, Ileft before I left, I told her to close her eyes. I gave her a kiss, a good one I whisper to her ears.

I said I will see you again soon my love, then despaired. I want to the different school, Jack told before I was gone he said I should be with her.

But I decided to leave instead, I was thinking about her a lot. I was in school than I hoped my motorcycle, yeah I got a new bike.

I want in to the club where they sell drugs, and I have sex with other girl. That still didn't work I want to be with her my mind wont take off of her.

It was weird without her, hey is that her is that a picture of you guys? Yeah it is, if you love her than go after her, but her dad.

All dads is overprotective for there love one, if your not happy having sex with me, than go with her.

I sigh lightly, yeah your right I will never give up, on love, thanks. I walked out of the club when I meant hotel club, I started engine.

Then I stopped at my house then I said dad aunt, I'm home. They left the note its said dear Luke we want somewhere so we left some lunch for you.

And yes I want to strip club so you can have, mom. Ill be back in a week, you be good.

I sigh sightly then I heard a phone ring, oh its June mom. Sweetie hi, oh hi June mom whats up?

Its June she won't eat or sleep at all she won't also, talk to her own friend. She was rude to us we need you.

Ok I m coming, ill leave the door open so you can see her, ok thanks. As I ran tord door she look upset,  she said oh Luke how I miss you, all want is you and no one else.

Luke if you are here I would, she look so sad I was gone for a week. I love you Luke I want to be with her I want you i love you and will always love you, so please say something.

I walked her tord to make her stop crying, I love you to, she looked at me surprised she said are you here?

She smiled happy it was good smile she stop, worrying, about me because I'm here. We both lay on the bed and she layed on my arm, I was happy to see her again.

But then her dad knock on the door will ill have to say, he just came in, piss come here.

Yeah what? I want you to get out now, why do you hate me so much, I just do now get out.

What are you to whispering about? I don't want him here, DAD CAN YOU GET OUT AND LEAVE US ALONE?

MOM MOM HES AT IT AGAIN, honey come downstairs, all I want is to know why is he here, because he makes her happy, now COME DOWN STAIRS.

Ugh FINE, I m still watching you, plus I invite him to come. WHAT WHY? Because he makes our daughter happy.
MOM HE'S NOT GOING DOWN, DO I HAVE TO GET YOU NOW COME ON.