[Chapter 4] - Beating A Big Bad Bully

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(Y) - First Name Initial

===========================

(Author's POV)

(Y/N): So instead of fretting about what you don't have, savor what you do. Hone your skills, perfect every technique, and most importantly, support your leader.

Weiss smiles a slightly at your words. She understood that sometimes she can't have everything her way, and world doesn't revolve around her. She now understands that Ruby still had alot to learn, but she'll be there to help her along the way.

Ruby: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Let's get along, okay?

Weiss: Yeah... I'm sorry.

(Y/N): Don't apologize. You just gotta be strong Weiss. I know you're talented in many ways, since you're a Schnee and all.

Weiss: (smirks) At least you're respecting me. (smiles softly) I'll head over to next class. I'll see you Ruby.

Ruby: Y-Yeah... See you!

She elegantly walked away with your words swimming in her head. That only left you and Ruby in a hallway alone.

Ruby: Thank you... (Y/N).

(Y/N): Hmm? Oh it's nothing Ruby. (sheepishly) I just wanted to tell Weiss that you're capable of becoming a leader.

Ruby: You're right though. I need to be a better leader so our team will be the strongest!

(Y/N): (ruffles Ruby's hair) Silly. You're already doing a good job.

Ruby just smiled at you widely while looking into your (E/C) eyes. You both then quickly dashed to your next class before getting scolded by the teachers.

(timeskip brought to you by Friday Night Funkin!

Stay tuned for the Author's Note, cuz there's something special to see there)

Weiss took your word, and became more respectful towards Ruby as a leader. The two of them have been getting alot better with each others company.

As for you though, for the past few days you've been training your time stopping semblance.

(Y/N): ZA WARUDO!

The training is mostly figuring out how long you can extend the time stop for, and so far you've been able to hold on for a good ten seconds before time automatically resumes. You also learned that there's a ten second cooldown before you're able to activate it again.

(Y/N): (pants heavily) Damn...

Tatsumatsu: You good dude?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah... Dio literally makes it look easy.

Tatsumatsu: You should probably take a break. You've been going at this for half an hour now.

(Y/N): Yeah... I guess you're ri-

???: (Y/N)! There you are!

You quickly turned around to see the short, red-hooded huntress running your way with a giant smile on her face.

(Y/N): Oh, hey Ruby!

Ruby: What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be eating breakfast right now?

(Y/N): I eat fast.

Tatsumatsu: (sassy) You didn't even finish half of your plate young man!