[IMPORTANT NOTICE]

Good morning, afternoon, evening, or whatever fucking time it is for yall.

In anycase... Readers, boys and girls alike...

(Y/N): What's this about Author-Kun?

Well you see the thing is-

(Y/N): Judging by the title, the book is being temporarily shut down?

(sighs) Yeah. I'm taking a break on RWBY.

Listen guys, I love RWBY-

(Y/N): So do I.

Not the point.

The point is, even though the franchise is pretty much a beaten dog at this point, I love the series to death.

But for some reason, I'm not getting that "SPARK" when in writing this book. It's just not there and it's frustrating me.

(Y/N): Are you sure it's not because you're sitting down all day grinding Genshin Impact?

Can you please SHUT THE FUCK UP? I'm trying to explain something here God dammit!

(Y/N): Aight aight, Imma chill.

Thank you.

So readers, I'm sad to say this, but...

MY RAVISHED ROSE IS ON HIATUS

Sorry for anyone who was actually interested in this book and wanted me to continue it, but I honestly want to put my full heart into it instead of half-assing it like my college writing essays.

Probably someday in the future, I'll continue it.

As for the now, since we recently hit/passed 850 followers, I'll be posting a new book that I'm actually interested in!

Here's a preview of the next adventure of the Blue Eyed Blade, if you haven't seen it.

===========================

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(S/C) - Skin Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(A/N) - Author's Note

===========================

(Author's POV)

????? ?????

20XX

[Insert Melee Fox Noises Here]

So... Ever heard of that one tale? The one about humans and monsters? Where the humans freed everyone from the darkness?

Of course you have! It's been all over the internet! For almost six years now! Toxified and retold over and over and OVER again. It's been Rule 34-ed, fetish-ized, AU-ed, etc. You name it!

Well, unless you're living under a rock like some sort of starfish, that is. Let me tell you that exact story...

...

Long ago... Two nations lived together in harmony...

Then, everything changed when the human nation atta-

???: WRONG SCRIPT DUMBASS!

O-Oh... My bad.

...

...

...

...

...

Ahem...