My Oc's part 2: Sonic characters

Meet The Archangels!

Name: Bloodspill Killjoy

Nicknames: Blood,

Species: Hellhound

Age: Unknown (semi-immortal) in her 20's

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance: (Look up at chapter 1)

Height: 7'0 (true form)

5'9 (in disguise)

Family: Mother (Deceased)

Friends: Ragnara and Maybell

Neutrals: Unknown

Enemies: Eggman, People who has done serious crimes and sins

Alliance: Good

Previous Residents: Hell (when she was 7)

Currently Residing: Mobius (now)

Powers: Hellhound Physiology (it's a long list of what Hellhounds do)

Pyrokinesis

Shape-shift abilities

Personality: Appears cold, threatening and intimidating making people avoid her at all cost, she doesn't care about this but she very socially awkward and rather avoid other people to save the embarrassment.

(More will be put later)

Strengths: If she is thrown in a super hot springs, fire or lava pit during a fight, this quickly heals her as well making her stronger catching her enemies off guard.

Weaknesses: If she is thrown in the pond of cold water or in a cold rain, it hurts her as if she is being stabbed or burning and turn into a gruesome semi-skeletal form and curl up weak and unmovable until someone puts her in a giant fire which helps heal her but this process takes a long time.

Blessed holy water (you know what it does to demons)

A circle or a line of blessed salt will cause her to never cross over like a force field.

Holy ground, like the salt she can never set foot on the most sacred ground with out getting burned.

Backstory: (Working on it!)

Likes: Alcohol, chocolate, chilling out, animals mostly cat or kittens, taking, taking wildlife pictures, watch anime, Horror monster movies, reading, playing with her phone.

Dislikes: Spiders, bullying, animal abuse, sinners, people touching her without her permission

---***---

Name: Ragnara Firewalker

Nickname: Ray

Species: Siberian Tiger Mobius

Age: 21

Sex: Female

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance: