SCP Series: Oc's

[SCP Number:] Scp 4242564
[Name:] Vixen Foxtail the Kitsune Pup
[Age:] 160 years old by the Scp clams
[Gender:] Female
[Class:] Safe (for now)
[Power Level:] 10
[Intent:] Good

{Orientation:}

[Sexual Orientation:] Heterosexual
[Blood Type:] O-
[Humanoid or None Humanoid:] Shape-shift into a Humanoid but mostly appears as a fox in the Fondation, as Vixen clames being in human form makes her feel like she's wearing high hill shoes.
[Species:] Kitsune
[Race:] Kitsune
[Blood Color:] Red
[Philosophy] Unknown
[Theme Song:] There are multiple theme songs Scp listen to, even Scp a.k.a Vixen seemed to can't desided when she was asked by this question. But she seemed to listen more towards Kesha songs as Vixen clames.

{Appearance}

[Picture:] 
(Humanoid form)
Appearance as a young girl, reach about 4'8 in height, but her ears and tail are the only thing that she can't hide or do anything about it. The hair and eye colors stay the same as well.

Kitsune pup form, as a size of a Mount Feist dog

[Eye Color:] Ruby red[Hair Color:] Purple with white tips[Skin Color/Complexion:] Shows in the picture[Build:] Shows in the picture[Scent:] She has 'borrowed' some perfume and smell good items from stores she sneaks in at night

[Hair Color:] Purple with white tips
[Skin Color/Complexion:] Shows in the picture
[Build:] Shows in the picture
[Scent:] She has 'borrowed' some perfume and smell good items from stores she sneaks in at night. It depends on what Scp does and wants to do. But reports have been stated that she likes to wear Lilac, Lavender or Sakura perfume mostly.
[Noticeable Characteristics:] None. Although when she was scanned her in an x-ray, she has a slight cracked skull at the back of her head, this is evidence that Vixen doesn't remember what happened to her years ago or how she gotten attacked. What ever scar she had has faded over time due to her ability.
[Clothing Style or Pictures:]

{Psychological Status:}

[Personality:] Scp 4242564 a.k.a Vixen is a very docile being and has a habit to breaking into the human laboratory or other Scps rooms, but only for the scientists to learn that she wanted someone to play, hangout or someone to talk. She also seemed to have a playful like a happy child in a form of a puppy, for she has been seen in the someone is taking a break she will approach them and would as them if they could play with her or talk about their day.