crazyed

i was in the hall way the first day of freshmen year . hoping i would do better than 8th grade .your probaly asking your self why did she do bad in 8th grade ? well it all started when this guy named zayn maik came to our school I WENT NUTS!! and i flunked and i spent all my time thinking and talking about him no time for school! i was hoping no one was going to be hot anof for me to break out again like that then FUCK ! a guy walked down a hall way and his his big .. blue eyes and his blonde hair .. I FELL IN LOVE i wish i didn see him! i couldnt help to stare . he was walking towards me then i turned around then i relized he was just going to his locker DAMNET ! me and zayn never got a chance at least my new obbsetion can i have a chance!!'' i thought in my head ! he managed to get his things then walk away but i noticed he had already got en a friend .. my luck i never reallly have time for friends well at least last year i was hoping to make a new one this year if it wherent fot my "obbsetion" anyway he was walking to a guy with red hair and tattos!and piercings! 'ohh fuck thought i have to pierce my lips so he thinks im cool i have to rip my jeans and maybe drop out of school ;)   {that goes out to the 5sos fan} anywya the coloerd hair guy had a back pack that read "MICHAEL" in big letters i was like 'huh? perty cute' BUT I DIDNT KNOE MY BLONDE BABES NAME i couldnt help it my obbseton things where kicking in i ran up to him and ask what was his name he replide " uhh luke" staring at me akwardly i wrote it down and quickly ran out the dorr and left totallt forgetting about the first day of fresh men !!

-----

hey guys just to let u know i tottally wouldnt obsess over a guy like taht at school but i do kinda do this over the 5 sos guys opps i love them soo much and btw ik there is a lot of miss spells and i have no time to fix plz dont judge :) if u cant read sonething plz comment below thanks :)