IwaOi: Interview

"Oikawa!!" Madeline yelled from the gym door. She was Oikawa Tooru's best friend and she was the school's interviewer. She was the star of a podcast that she started at the begining of her school year and she soon made friends with Oikawa, who pushed her to continue. Oikawa was talking to Makki when he heard his name being yelled. He smiled knowing who was calling him. He turned around and saw Madeline running up to him with a camerman behind her.
"What is it, Mads?" He asked teasing her. She hated that nickname and he knew it. "The fans wanted me to interview you," she said almost falling. Oikawa sighed. She had always been clumsy.
Meanwhile, Iwaizumi was staring from a far. He knew Madeline for a long time and he knew he shouldn't be jealous of her. I mean they have been friends for a long time. She even helped him ask Oikawa out. Yet here he was getting jealous.
Iwaizumi decided to shake the thought out of his head and started stretching. "So everyone knows that Iwaizumi asked you out recently and they wanted to know what you like most about him," Madeline explained.
Oikawa looked at Iwaizumi, who was across the gym, stretching. "People think you only like him for his body," she said. She of course knew that wasn't true.
Oikawa just laughed. He stared at Iwaizumi for a while and said, "His personality." Madeline smiled knowing for a fact that it was true. "Yeah, he is mean sometimes, but he his just a big softie. He only shows his soft side to me and that's what I love about him," Oikawa said looking straight at the camera. "Also don't touch my manz," He added.
Iwaizumi caught him staring and Oikawa smiled at him. Oikawa knew that Iwa would soon hear about this and he would hear about it too.