Remi x Elaine x Sera

Remis POV

It was a quiet movie night with my girlfriends 

Yes I said girlfriends

We were all relaxing with Sera on the left me on the right and Elaine laying on top of us. It was Sera's birthday and Elaine promised to finally, um, do some things with her. Elaine still hadn't brought it up yet and Sera was getting very impatient.

No ones POV

Sera finally opened her mouth and said, "Elaine can we do it now I've been waiting all day." Elaine flicked her in the head. "I said wait." Sera huffed but went quiet again.

30 minutes later

"What about now?" Sera asked once again. "Keep asking and you don't get anything." Elaine hummed. Remi glanced at Sera and pulled out her phone.

Remi:Don't you see what she's doing

Sera:What she's doing is being an ass

Remi:No she's teasing you and waiting for you to pick her up and assert dominance over her. Just look at her

Sera glanced down and hadn't noticed Elaine had pulled her skirt farther up to the point where you could see the rim of her panties.

Sera:Ohhhhhhh

Remi:Stupid

Sera:Head to the bedroom I have a plan 

Sera explains whats gonna happen and Remi excuses herself. Elaine uses this opportunity to sit herself up and start leaving. "Where do you think your going?" Sera grappled Elaines arms and pushed her into her lap. "I was going back to our dorm." Elaine was stuttering and was blushing. Elaine would never admit this is exactly what she wanted.

As a birthday treat Remi gave Sera exactly 5 minutes to have alone time with Elaine and Sera was going to use the most of that time. Sera pushed her on the couch, restraining Elaines hands above her head. "S-Sera this isn't at all appropriate." Elaine was over the moon to have this done to her. Sera slipped her hand up Elaines skirt and began fingering her through her soaked panties. The deal was if Sera could have 5 minutes alone Elaine had to come naked and horny. 

"A-Ah~ Sera, what about Remi?" Elaine arched her back in pleasure. "Since it's my birthday she gave me 5 minutes alone with you." Sera let go of Elaines hands and spread the tinier girls legs farther. Propping one leg up on the pillows and one on the floor. Sera slipped in two fingers and just let them sit there not moving. Elaine tried her self to ride her girlfriends finger but Sera stopped her.

"Remember how you made me wait 30 minutes." Elaine bit her tongue. "I-I'm sorry." Sera knew her time was running low and she pulled out and got off. "Where are you going?" Elaine wined. "No where, now strip completely." Sera eyed her as Elaine took off the tiny skirt, shirt, then bra. Sera took a moment to admire her, "Times Up!" Remi called from the other room. "Well that's it come on." Elaine shakily sat up and walked slowly. Sera forced her arms behind her back like guard holding a prisoner. "Walk faster." Sera commanded.

Remi had prepped the room exactly as Sera had wanted it, pillows in the right place, handcuff ready to use, and older sheets to not ruin the new ones. "Come on." Remi got Elaines band and hand cuffed them above her head. Sera took no time and went straight to Elaines lips and kissed rough.

Remi on the other hand took the bottom part and stuck her tongue through Elaines entrance. Elaine moaned through the kiss and pulled at the restraints. Sera broke the kiss to take off her own clothes while signaling Remi to do the same. Once all the clothes were gone Remi returned to where she was but Sera moved. Without much warning Sera pushed her own clot into Elaines mouth while holding the wall. 

This went on for at least 7 minutes 

Sera got off of Elaine and Uncuffed her she went to the bathroom and drew some warmer water. Picking Elaine she put her in and left, "I'm gonna clean up." 

Sera walked back into the bedroom to find Remi cleaning up quickly, "Are you in a rush?" Remi glanced up, "I promised to hang out with a Blyke and Isen later today." Sera shook her head. Without words Sera pushed Remi against the wall and attacked her neck. "That can wait." Remi wasn't complaining, just wished she had something to hold on to. Sera let her mouth glide down to Remi's entrance. Sera glanced up and Remi gave her the ok to keep going.

Sera stuck two fingers in and began scissoring as fast as she could go. Remi clapped a hand over her mouth to prevent any noise and get Elaine going again. "What about Elaine?" Sera glared, "She had her turn." Sera took out her fingers and slipped her own tongue in. Remi felt tears prick her eyes and tried so hard not to make any noise. Suddenly, Sera jerked backwards, "Ok you can go now."