Sk8-3 [Idk what to name this]

(Added! A/n: so my dumbass realized I didn't even match the goddamn name with the chapter so, yeah, that's the only change to this so don't worry 😪 I'm sorry for probably confusing y'all)

(A/n: i don't know if it's the next day from what happened last so I'm just gonna say it's the next days dk I'm saying (name) instead)

Next day

(name)'s pov

Haha! I'm in the trees, I'm hiding in the trees following Langa and Reki!

Yes, it is creepy. No, I have no been given weird looks...mostly because I haven't been spotted. And Yes! Haha there was no reason I said "yes" I just wanted to say it.

They were skating (a/n: somewhere) and something in my mind told me to follow them! I would come out when the timing feels right.

Sigh I could barely hear what they were talking about. I feel so lonely without Akane or at least somebody next to me...

I was in the trees but there was this kind of sidewalk thing up here so I was on my skateboard while "stalking" them. I really wanted to go out there.

"I should, my mind hasn't said anything yet and I'm lonely." I told myself. I looked around Reki and Langa then saw the Miya kid behind them. I should watch for a bit.

Miya goes through the two he was behind and stops while he's facing them. "That was dangerous dude!" Reki yelled. Miya said something while taking his hood down, he had that on but I didn't mention that.

I kept trying to hear what they were saying but eventually Miya skated off and Reki started going after him. "Reki!" Langa yelled.

"Lets go get him!" I yell and jump out of hiding. Langa looked a bit surprised but just went with it.

I was a bit in front of Langa so I could see what Miya and Reki were doing. Miya was doing a could spin tricks and Reki was doing them too.

"Lan-ga! Come on!" I said and slowed down a bit, I grabbed his arm and pushed him a bit. "Wait." He almost fell but caught himself. "It's alright, you just gotta get up there and help Reki out. You two are friends and I'm not really if your group so I can't help." I told him and he nodded, letting me keep pushing him a bit.

"Reki!" Langa yelled when Reki fell from trying to flip his broad. "Go!" I yelled at Langa. He went up ahead and Reki yelled "Lanag, wait!" "Get up!" I told him and kept skating to the other two.

Miya went faster and Langa didn't look like he could keep up but he did. I kinda caught up but stayed a bit out of Miya's sight. If I'm quiet enough, he should hear but...we are on skateboards... I'll try anyways.

Langa and Miya had to turn a corner but I think Langa's board broke. Sh!t...

He fell on his knees...but kinda didn't stop, he "slid" a bit.

I got in view and heard another skateboard, must be Reki. "Bring something more sturdy on the actual day. I don't want to hear you lost because of your rig." Miya said. He started skating off and Reki stopped at where Langa was at on the ground.

"I wanna follow him." I said

3rd pov

Reki and Langa looked at (name) like they were crazy or something and (name) could feel the looks but only said "I won't compete in tricks, just wanna see something." (name) looked at the other two and then left the two.

"Got all this time in my hands, might as well cancel our plans. I could stay here forever" haha, don't mind (name), randomly singing.

"So lock the door
And throw out the key
Can't fight this no more
It's just you and me
And there's nothing I, nothing I, I can do
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you" Y/n starts singing louder and catches up to Miya.