Sk8-4 [kitty👹]

(A/n: ⚠️!TW!⚠️ An e@ting d1sorder, made up. This chapter will have the mentioning of an e@ting d1sorder, I just wanted to give a warning about it. It is made up, it might not be but I did do some research and found nothing else like it, I may have not looked for it enough it is real so if it is, please tell me about it in the comments or somewhere.

1st pov

"Skating should be fun. You have quite a good quote there."

Those were the word Adam said last night, after the race between Langa and Miya. I remembered.

Reki... he decided to challenge Adam... I don't want to see how this will turn out.

Reki is a good person and how do I know that? He only wanted to challenge Adam so he could apologize to Miya if he won, I would've wanted to do the same, so I don't blame him.

I mean, Miya is a 13, he could be a broken 13 year old who could go through their emo phase anytime soon💔🥀😔🤚

"A broken 13 year old how could he going through their emo phase anytime soon? (Name), what is wrong with you. You do remember we're only one year older than him right?" Akane told me, I didn't realize I was talking out loud.

"Of course I remember! I am super smart, I have zero clue of whatever you could be talking about." I looked away and crossed my arms.

Akane and I were heading to class, I was talking out loud about what happened last night without knowing it.

"We're almost at our new class, don't make people hate you, you're a voice actor and a bit of a singing, maybe one day a model, you should make people like you." "Yeah I want them to hate me. I know I already hate some of them." I told him, I have this habit of being rude to people when I first meet them, the only thing that causes it is if I'm heard of them or anything around that.

I noticed how Miya most likely does not want friends, maybe something happened.

"(Name)! Listen to me for once you tall (h/c) haired devil!" Akane then proceeded to hit my head. "Ow! You meanie pants, Akane-San! That kinda hurted me🥀dead flower emoji" "Well I'm glad it hurt! And stop actually saying emojis in person! We're here, we just gotta wait for the teacher to call us inside." I nodded at him and listened.

After what? A fat minute, we were called in to greet ourselves.

"I am Rin Akane . It's very nice to meet you all and I hope we can be friends." He bowed at the class. Eyes were on me now as if I was some animal in the circus, they were all waiting for me to do it and say something.

"I'm (L/n), (L/n) (Name)." I said out loud. "Is that all?" The teacher asked, I looked at him and then back at the class "No autographs during school and don't even think about hurting Akane or any of my other friends." I smiled and turned to the teacher, he asked someone to raise their hand cause Akane and I would sit next to them.

After that, class just went on and I didn't listen as much, I didn't have to, I had a recorder in case if I missed something, yes I know I am very lazy but "think smart not hard" or I have zero idea how that goes haha.

Gay time skip to after schoolƪ˘)ʃ

"You know you didn't have to say that..." Akane said, I looked down at him and asked "didn't have to say what?" "The part where people shouldn't hurt your friends. You barely know anyone." He said. I smiled and told him "Well, you are obviously my friend and then of course, I only wanna be friends with one more other person, it will take some time, yes but I still wanna try."  Akane nodded, knowing who it was and walked to where his dad would be picking him up with no goodbyes.