Mystery Guest

?

They were near Terim 

Walking away from the walls of Terim felt awesome.

We never really left because there was no need to, but today was different!

I felt a presence earlier and I wanted to see if I could find them.

3 presences actually.

They were all very strong, well protected, and confined into a group of 3.

They were probably traveling together.

But who would travel here and from where?

Vroengaurd? The place that Eragon and Saphira departed to after I foretold they would and never return?

Well it couldn't be Eragon, as like I said, they were never supposed to return.

But if they did, who was the third presence?

If you read the series, you should know who this is ;)

I started off, beginning my travels by shoreline to the Spine.

-/—/—/—/—/—/—/- 

Halfway to the Spine from my travels, now it being in the morn, I saw, from my perception, 2 tents, and a large lump.

A large breathing lump for that matter!

-/—/—/—/—/—/—/-

Nearing as close as I could, (without being caught), I heard voices before I could make out the shape of someone emerging from one of the tents, one being an opalescent green, and another being a dark blue with white strets along the edges.

The large lump was second to move, stirring at first, then raising its MASSIVE head, and if you saw it, believe me, you would have run!

But me, I decided to approach.

I don't have a clue how this will turn out but I bet you it will turn out horribly.