Chapter one

There again was the slick bastard. Standing in front of me with his cocky smile and sword drawn. This was the day I died by his hand. Or so he thought. I'm Matsu Seiko, just a regular teenager that wanted to fight, find adventure and adrenaline, friends enemies and much more. I always had a thing for free running and parkour as well sparring with weapons. I practiced everyday fighting, running, jumping, rolling, aiming, you name it and I practiced it. After a while I ran into a group a kids that was like me, fun and reckless. There wasn't much of us but we made it work to get what we wanted. It was nice, easy, and fun in life until we met him. I say him cause I don't know who he is... It's just... Him. But the day we made him an enemy, put us where we are now. All my friends dead or knocked out around me as I lay on the ground wondering why it looked like a war just happened. He broke the silence between and him by tapping his sword on the concrete as he dragged it walking towards me. He looked at me as he stopped in front of my feet.
"Your a pathetic little excuse to the creed. You think a smart teen like yourself would have thought to be more organized and less ignorant."
I look at him with surprise as he pointed his sword in my face like a cheesy dramatic movie. I respond
"At least I got friends that took your creed years to earn their trust. So that proves what's wrong with you guys. Untrustworthy."
I smirk and I roll backwards kicking the sword out of his hand and into the air. As I grab the sword after planting my feet firmly into the ground I point it at the dead and unconscious body's around me.
"Let's finish this then."
He replies. "With pleasure"
He quickly pulls a miniature crossbow out of his metal bracers. He shoots my hand as I let go of the sword he inhumanly grabs it with great speed and shoves the cold metal blade up my rib cage and through my throat. He laughs as he grabs me by my shirt slowly pulling me up into the air.
"Weak. I thought you would be more of a challenge."
He kicks the handle of the blade up as it rips through my front part of my body, sending it back into the air. He lets go of my shirt as I fall. He grabs the blade in the air and plunges it into my stomach and through my spine. Until only the handle is visible in front of me. He smirks as he kicks the handle out of the other side of me. The blade flys with great speed through me as it impales a nearby wall around 10ft away. All of this happens before I hit the ground. I lose my vision and consciousness before my head hits the ground. Before I fell my last words was, "Damn it."