02

The next day, 9:45 p.m. recess...

" Bo Mi, are you free after school? " asked Kang Sa Na, her bestfriend while they walk in the hallway.

Bo Mi shake her head meaning no. " Why? "

" Oh- " before she can continue suddenly one the of the school's soccer player walk toward them. " Hey, isn't that handsome guy next to our class? Sungchan? "

It successfully caught Bo Mi's attention, " who? "

" Him! He seems to walk here "

Bo Mi eyes went wild, remembered the guy that approach her yesterday. " Sa- SaNa, cover me ! "

" Ehh.. What ? "

She hid behind SaNa's back but Sungchan caught her and their eyes suddenly met. Sungchan just stare at Bo Mi before proceed to continue walking toward a girl behind them who was digging her locker.

Sungchan's right hand placed in the locker door next to her, and his left hand was put inside his pocket. The girl turned around making her face and Sungchan's very close. Students around look like they doesn't really care.

" She dated HaDer ? "

HaDer, nickname. Real name, Min Ha Deul. Sungchan's classmate.

" Sorry, try harder next time " her word yesterday suddenly played on mind.

Bo Mi lost on word. She don't know why there's a feeling that ask her to stop them. Incase they did something unwatchable and indecent infront of them.

" S- st- pervert! " Bo Mi shout while closing eyes, making everyone look at her. Sungchan standing straight, giving Bo Mi a very wide sweet smile.

" You jealous? " he ask innocently.

Bo Mi open her eyes to see Sungchan was standing right in front of her. He's so tall.

" Aaa !! " screaming out of shock, Bo Mi punch Sungchan in his chest and run away, embarassed.

Of course the punch didn't hurt him at all, she's just a girl and Sungchan is an athlete.

" Wait, Bo Mi! " Sa Na try to chase her bestfriend, she couldn't do anything earlier but now she is very worried. Sungchan quickly grabbed Sa Na's arm before she can even run.

" I will find her "

" No- " Sa Na try to reject when Sungchan already run but this time the girl stopped her. " Believe on my bestfriend," she said with a wink.