0:4

☔︎

she's got you mesmerized
while i die

☔︎

"hey chan! wanna eat lunch outside at the picnic tables?" i asked him. "sorry y/n, haein already asked me to eat lunch with her since we had first and second period together. we can eat together tomorrow, alright?" he said before walking off with haein. i just sat with felix, who was another friend of mine in his junior year. i knew him since we were neighbors. although chan said we'd eat together the next day, it didn't happen. in fact, a whole week went by of me tagging along with felix as he chatted with his friends while chan sat with haein. every time i asked, it seemed haein asked first.

usually we would hang out on the weekends at the skate park to try new tricks, so i decided to ask to make up the time we lost in lunch. after the last bell rang, i went over to chan's locker to see haein talking to him. after they seemed to finish their conversation, i walked over to him since i didn't wanna be rude and interrupt in the middle of their conversation.

"hey chan! wanna hang at the skate park later today? i wanna try perfecting that weird flip trick you taught me." i asked him with a smile. "sorry y/n, i already made plans to hang out with haein at this new cat cafe. i can ask if you tag along!" chan said. my smile dropped a little but i shook it off. "no it's alright, you two can hang and have fun too! i'll just ask felix if he can tag along. see you later." i said before leaving to my locker as i felt my heart tug a little.

☔︎