65. A Wedding we all need (Pt1)

"Wake up" Jisoo woke up with a headache as She looked at Olivia who looked like shit too. (I'm not saying any of them are ugly! So don't come for me!)

"What time is it?" Jisoo whines as she rubbed her head, Olivia glanced at the clock and took a minute to speak.

"9:34..." Olivia says tiredly,

"Shit We need to-" Jisoo got up then fell back down as Olivia grabbed aspirin.

"Here"

"Thanks"

"Wow, you look crap too" Jisoo jokes as they picked up Lisa,

"Well good morning to you too bitch" Lisa mumbles as she was still angry from sleeping on the couch.

"Got any bottles?" Seulgi asked as she shook her head,

"Jennie took them all" She sighs,

"I feel like this will be a long day" And a long day it wa- "Author I'll beat you" Olivia warns,

(-_-;)・・・

-Now-

The girls sat at the tables where they were expecting to meet Soojoo with Jisoo's dress later. All of them regretted drinking as a video of Jisoo punching an officer gone viral, but she didn't receive any hate.

Seulgi was snoring like a bear she is and Lisa was thinking of her little bottles that Jennie took, The door opened more like slammed open to reveal Taehyung with his tie loosened and shirt wrinkled.

"What's with you?" Jisoo asks as He plops down on a seat,

"Are your parents picky about cleaning?"

"Chae kinda is," Jisoo says, as he groans.

"They had some scrub the floors and walls oh but not only that the gutter too!"

"That sucks" Olivia chuckled but then regretted it as it hurt her head.

"Anyways where the hell is Soojoo?" He asks looking around,

"I'm here!" Soojoo ran in with a dress, "Sorry! I got lost!"

"You're here early?"

"Ms. Park told me to be, She also said how everyone had to dress up too now"

"Permission to kill your soon to be a wife?" Lisa asks as Jisoo shook her head.

"Soon but not yet friend" Jisoo's,

"She'll kill her in bed"

"SEULGI!"

"EW!"

"OH GOD!"

-Meanwhile-

"I'm not wearing a dress" Rosé looked at Irene who smiled,

"Yes, you are, because I don't wanna deal with your mother" Irene hands over the dress. "Now put this shit on"

"Fine"

"Wow I feel bad for Seulgi," Jennie says sipping her wine,

"Yeah," Rosé says, "How does she do it?"

"No idea"

-Now back to the crackheads-

Lisa fixed her tie or tried to as Jisoo stepped out of the changing room, She looked at her friend who was struggling and laughing.

"Shut it," Lisa says angrily,

"Let me help" Jisoo's laughter dies down as she went to fix the tie. "There"