20. Love can make you do anything

"What should we do with our Jenlisa?" Rosé asks drying a plate,

"I-I- don't know anymore" Jisoo says cleaning up.

They had dinner together with Lisa as Jennie was somewhere else, They had managed to get her out of her room to finally eat.

"I try to make her happy, I even got a hold of Bambam!, It's only Jennie that can make her feel better."

"Did you find out where she is?"

"Yeah... She went back home" Jisoo looked up at Rosé who wanted to cry, Rosé would get lonely and sad without Jennie by her side.

Jennie was like a sister to her-

"She'll be back" Rosé looked at Jisoo, who gave her a small smile.

Little did they know, Lisa was hearing everything-

"Why Jennie?" Lisa mumbled to herself as she closed her room door.

"I don't want to give you up" Lisa says to herself,

"But I would be stupid if I did this then-"

"UNNIE!" Jisoo and Rosé both turned to see Lisa standing there with a suitcase.

"I'm going for a while" Lisa says,

"W-where?!" Jisoo says shocked

"To find my other half!" Lisa says confidently

"We'll come too" Rosé says

"I don't want to get you two in trouble though" Lisa says

"We won't, They'll just assume we're going on vacation." Jisoo says

"Then get your stuff packed! Jennie isn't going to be there for long!" Lisa says excitedly.

"I'll call Irene" Rosé grabbed her phone,

"I'll get packing then" Jisoo says leaving to go to her room.

(Lisa)

Just wait for me Jennie!

(Jennie)

"Jennie?!" I was embraced my Mom, Who hugged me tightly. It's been like.... Maybe 7 years since I've been gone, To honest it feels great being home again.

"You gotten so beautiful sweetheart!" Mom gushes to me

"Thanks Mom"

"Oh remember Kai? He's still here! You can see him!" Oh right, She didn't know about Lisa.

"Yeah, I'll do that"

"Let's go it already, It's getting kinda dark now" We both walked in.

"Where's dad?"

"At work"

"Ah~ Kai!" He ran towards to me and licked me.

"I'll cook dinner now" Mom says

(Lisa)

"You aren't nervous?" Rosé asks me as Jisoo was sleeping on my shoulder.

"Yeah, but I'm not giving up just yet" I told her, to be honest I was scared shitless. What if Jennie rejects me again? Than what?

Bambam told me today that I need to hear her out, Because When she told me we couldn't be together- I left.

"And if she tells me again than- than I'll leave her alone again." I looked at Rosé,

"Love can make you do anything"

"Yeah" I looked down at Jisoo who was basically cuddling with my arm now.

"What are you doing?" I asked Rosé who had her computer out,

"Working on stuff for my company" She says

"Like?"

"Well, We'll be having Photography, Art, and Music buildings or floors. As we're not going into that business"

"So what do we basically do?" I asked her, I never knew where the shots go anyway.

"You and Taemin work on our website for the pictures to get sent to other companies selling it, The music will be another thing I'll work on with Jennie and Arts will be Mine."

"Woah! But what if someone stole from you?" I asked her

"Easy" She now closed her laptop.

"You signed a contract, Most don't read it. Irene and I keep track of everything that's getting sent out or in, Jennie's the one that monitors everything single number. If the numbers are off then we can easily find out who stole as the check was sent with the amount."

"To much information" Jisoo say now awake,

"Your's is easy anyways" Rosé says

"Thank God, See why I don't work with you?"

"Um guy's? Please don't fight on here" I laughed nervously knowing the two.

This is gonna be a long fight.