Extras!

(I don't want any minors or young children reading this. So please leave, you are too young and need to be educated but not by this! I'll keep it a bit PG!😤)

"Woah, what's with you friend?" Lisa asks seeing Jisoo's face during dinner, paparazzi were taking pictures of them but she didn't care.

"Rosé's mother talked to me about children yesterday"

"Children? Like a living child?"

"Yeah"

"Have you told Chae?"

"No, She's been busy with work lately"

"That sucks, Do you want children?"

"Lisa, I took care of you. What makes you think I want to worry about that again?"

"Fair po- wait, so if we were together you wouldn't have wanted a child?"

"You are the child"

"Wow, Kim Jisoo, I'm hurt" Lisa grabbed her chest, "deeply hurt"

"You have Jennie, She's the real baby."

"Yeah, She gets clingy" Lisa smiled, "But I don't see why not talk to her about it"

"I guess I'm scared" Jisoo looked at her chicken on her plate, "what if she doesn't plan to be that?"

"Unnie, Chaeyoung is whipped for you. She didn't marry you for no reason, Just talk to her about it."

"Okay" Jisoo took a bite of her chicken as it was flavorful, it made a tear drip down her face. "Amazing"

After lunch with Lisa, she went home and changed into pajamas. She didn't have anywhere to go today so she was watching TV, She was watching Jennie's interview on a show as they were playing a game.

Jennie was put to the challenge of making Ads for alcoholic drinks, She cringed at seeing Jennie get a little tipsy as she remembers never to drink with her again.

She heard the door open revealing Chaeyoung, who had her tie all loose and her hair messed up.

"Are you okay?" She turned off the TV confused as Rosé looked at her,

"You want a child?" She pants as Jisoo avoided eye contact.

"Do you?"

"I'm asking you"

"Maybe, I just wanted to know if you would ever want to start a family" Jisoo mumbles the last part but Rosé heard her, She walked to Jisoo as she placed her jacket on the couch.

"Of course I want to start a family with you, Babe." Jisoo blushed as Rosé didn't really call her those nicknames, "Did you think I wouldn't?"

"Well, Your mom told me"

"Oh no, She gets confused sometimes. But I made my mind, I'll always wait until you want any."

"You will?"

"Of course Chu~" she smiled as she took her hands,

"You were at the bar weren't you?" Jisoo asks as she smiled smelling her breath, it wasn't minty as it should be.

"Well, if I tell you will you be mad?"

"Explain"

"I wanted to seem cool so I and a lot of my co-workers went to an umm... Strip club." Rosé blushed as she looked at their hands, "I promise I didn't try anything! But I just drank!"

Rosé sat at the table as she drank her cup, She looked around seeing most of her co-workers getting dances or at the stage throwing money. She looked down at her cup seeing the color of her drink before she smelled a lavender smell, She looked up and widens at the girl who kinda looked like her wife.

"Hey Baby" The girl smiled as she touched her shoulder, the girl trailed her arm to her head and played with her hair before leaning into her ear.

"Wanna play?" Rosé's jaw dropped as she drank her cup and stood up before looking at the girl wide-eyed and running out of that club. She wanted her wife.

"I just looked but I left" Rosé sighs, "They weren't you," she thought of the last part.

"Did they give you any dances?" Jisoo asks as Rosé shakes her head, "Wow."

"But after seeing all of that..." She says as she looked at Jisoo hungrily, "Makes me want you"

"U-uh" Jisoo had a gay panic attack as she looked away, "It went from talking about children to this"

"We can start baby-making now" Rosé pushed her down as Jisoo's face turned red. "I- i-if that's okay with you" Rosé stutters, She lost some confidence quickly as Jisoo pushed her away. She stood up from the couch and pulled Rosé to their bedroom.

"Sit" She demands as Rosé sat down, did I make her mad? Jisoo got on Rosé's lap as the girl's jaw dropped.

"Let me show you what you should look at" Jisoo whispers as Rosé nods, Jisoo smiled and kissed her hard as Rosé's arms wrapped around her waist. Yes, Jisoo was a bit jealous Rosé would go to a strip club but...

If it was her and her friends, she knows she's unfair as they would all make a good time out of it. Lisa would be dancing on stage with Seulgi, Taehyung, and her would-be cheering them on and making it rain on them and others, and Soojoo will just be watching.

Jisoo wasn't the type to get jealous and even when Rosé met with a girl she's never seen before, Hell, she wasn't even jealous when she and Lisa dated! Well, Lisa got jealous.

She was on top of her as Rosé smiled, she was excited because they haven't done this in a while. She never pushed Jisoo or anything like that, respect women!

Jisoo was unbuttoning her shirt as she kissed Rosé's neck making a hickey, One that will be very noticeable and proud of. The door opened to reveal Lisa with a smile before Everyone in the room froze.

Jisoo looked at her like a deer as Rosé looked back too, Lisa's smile turned to her jaw-dropping.

"I'M SORRY!"

"LISA!" Rosé pushed Jisoo off of her and hid on the side of the bed, "What are you doing here?!" Jisoo asks annoyed as Lisa covered her eyes.

"You forgot your bag and Jennie got mad, but geez save baby-making after I leave!"

"LEAVE!" Chaesoo yelled at her as Lisa secretly took a photo for blackmail.

"Okay! Okay!" She runs out opening the group chat and posting a picture, the picture of Jisoo sitting on the bed while Rosé was hiding behind the bed with her shirt open.

Mario: Look who I walked into 👀

Pringlebear: oop- 👀

Oliviacolumbia: gross 🤮

Rosé'sannoyingassbrother: 😱

Soojooooo: 😣

Jisooturtlerabbitkim: I'm going to kill you 👀

Mario: 👁️👄👁️ No.

Jisooturtlerabbitkim: Run bitch run 😡

Mario: gotta go! 🏃‍♀️

Oliviacolumbia: I bet Unnie will kill her

Pringlebear: Oh definitely

Rosé'sannoyingassbrother: Bye bye Lisa 👋

Soojooooo: she'll be missed 💀

After Jisoo knocked Lisa unconscious, For about two days Jennie didn't complain. But Lisa did have it coming.