Chapter 46

Suman' s POV.

"Dadaji this is Mouse."

"Hrmph"

"Is he not cute?"

"Hmchchk."

I tried not to laugh at the introduction ritual Dabboo was initiating. He had no idea why Dadaji was going red in the face.

"Here do you want to stroke him?"

"Ayiechhhi!"

"What is the matter with him Dadu?" A very worried Dabboo asked looking at Nanu as Dadaji's face started turning a pretty shade of purple.

"Nothing child. He is scared of cats." Nanu said gleefully.

"I am not scared. I am allergic to them!" Dadaji said and promptly lifted his feet up as Dabboo released Mouse on the floor.

"Mouse come and meet Malhotra." Nanu said smilling ear to ear.

"Kitty come and BITE Tiwari." Dadaji glared at his friend.

"Dabboo go out now with your pets. Come back later." I said shooing him out of the room. "Dadaji and Nanu please rest for some time." I said.

"Rest in Peace Tiwari."

"Die soon Malhotra."

"Oh my God!" Manju Aunty exclaimed on hearing these words as she entered the room with fresh curtains for the windows. "How can you two say such things?"

I chuckled at her outraged expression and walked out of the room. These two old brats can scandilize anyone with their actions and words.

"Pushy what are you doing?"

"Drinking coffee Sumo. Have you gone blind? And stop calling me Pushy!"

"You stop stealing cookies from Dabboo!"

"Sharing is caring- I am teaching him to care."

"While he is not in the room?" I challenged.

"Why are you pestering me Sumo? Go away. Shoo!"

"Why are you still here? Go and stay in your Malhotra Mansion." I said as I playfully poked his tummy with my finger.

Malhotra Mansion was getting renovated so everyone was here at Tiwari House, Everyone who had come from London that is.

Rest of the Malhotras were away on a short vacation. Since our India trip had been rather sudden and without informing our families the previously made arrangemends could not be changed,

"You are hurting my sentiments, I am warning you. Don't make me angry." Pushkar said dramatically.

"I am so scared food monster."

"Shut up before I kick you out of this house."

" You will kick me out of my house?"

"You are hurting my feelings again. Is your home not mine too?"

"Well- yes it is-"

"So it is decided. I can kick you out of this hou-oow!??" The cushion I had aimed on his face landed successfully.

"Where is Shravan?" Danny's voice made me turn towards the door.

I frowned. Yes, where is Shravan? He has been acting strange ever since we landed in Delhi two days ago.

"I don't know. I have not seen him since breakfast. He said he has some important files to look into. Were you not with him?" I asked Danny.

Danny shook his head. "Charles and Preeti have also not seen him since at least a couple of hours. I checked with them. They are both in the kitchen. Preeti is helping Charles with a new recipe."