Chapter 41

Shravan's POV.

"Hello! Preeti?" Pushkar grabbed Sumo's phone and answered it before she could. I and Sumo exchanged a knowing look.

He is really worried, though he may not show it or say the words required.

"No no, I am not Suman di. I am Pushkar." He frowned and looked at Sumo who was already standing close to him.

"Preeti when I am on the phone how can you speak with Sumo?" I face palmed on hearing these words.

The brat loses his common sense heavily when under pressure. Not that he has much of sense in the first place.

"She is not making any sense Sumo." Pushkar whispered conspirately

"She is not making any sense Sumo." Pushkar whispered conspirately putting his hand over the mouthpiece. I am telling her it's me but she is saying repeatedly she wants to talk to you."

"You silly goose, she is asking you to give me the phone."

"No Sumo she did not say that at all."

"You are a nutcase. Give me the phone." Sumo tried to grab the phone but the brat dodged her.

"Preeti do you want me to give the phone to Sumo?" he asked "Okay Okay I am giving it to her. Stop shouting!"

Sumo grabbed the phone from him but before speaking into it she reached out and gave Pushkar a hug. "She will be fine. Just give her some time." She said softly.

A warm sensation filled my heart. The bond these two share is not something words can describe. My brat of a cousin is reduced to a state of panic right now worrying for his lady love and Sumo knew it instantly.

"Are you all right buddy?" I asked him as he stood quietly beside my bed while looking at Sumo.

"Iska dimaag kabar ho gaya hai." Danny quipped and inspite the situation I burst out laughing.

"I would be inclined to agree on his brain being a kabar a grave- his brain is most of the time stone dead anyways." I chuckled as Pushkar turned his scowling face in our direction.

"Oh Pardon me Pushkar for my error." Danny said trying to sound sincere. "Iska dimag kharab ho gaya hai."

"You do not need to make it sound like you are bestowing me with an honour!" Pushkar snapped. "You are basically calling me a madman."

"My pleasure." Danny bowed mockingly as Charles and I snickered at Pushkar's expression.

"Preeti agreed!" Sumo's delighted voice broke the banter between Danny and Pushkar.

"What?" Pushkar snapped looking displeased. "Preeti agrees I am a madman?!"

Sumo frowned at him as the rest of us burst out laughing "She agreed to come over to London for some time."

"Oh I see."

The smile on his face was heart stopping. He really loves Preeti.

My cousin baby brother was grown up. I sighed as a smiles played on my lips at the thought.

"Look at his face. He has zoned out, the goofball." Sumo murmured beside me.

I was about to deny when I realised she was not talking about me.

Pushkar had a dreamy look on his face and was grinning away while his eyes were fixed on the wall in front.

Amid guffaws Charles and Danny were calling his name but the love struck brat did not even bat an eyelid.