Chapter 61

Shravan's POV.

Not surprisingly Babloo Uncle's confession was not what we could have hoped it to be. He maintained the fact that he did not add anything to the chocolate. Sumo did not look too surprised either.

She had come very early in the morning with a half asleep Pushkar.

"It is going to be tricky." She said " I hope my plan works."

"What is your plan?" I asked reaching out to brush away the lock of hair that fell on her forehead.

"Don't ask details bhaiya, you will just get jealous." The brat mumbled sleepily.

"Shravan Malhotra is never jealous." I glared at him. "Stop saying ridiculous things."

"Pushy shut up!"

I frowned at Sumo "Why is he saying that?"

Sumo looked at her watch in response instead of answering me "Shravan I have an appointment I need to attend to. I will be back in an hour or so."

"Where are you going?" I asked as she leaned over and kissed my forehead.

"I will be back soon. Bye."

"I will be giving you company bhaiya. Don't worry." The brat grinned impishly making me narrow my eyes at him.

"Do you know where Sumo is going?"

"Yes, But I will not tell you. You will just get jealous that she is going to have breakfast with Jatin."

Sumo turned around and smacked the brat on his head "Idiot. Now he will sulk till I return."

"Sulk?! Do you think I am a child?"

"No. You are just an immature adult who is irrationally jealous."

"Shravam Mal-"

"Shut up!"

"Khi khi hehehe"

"It's not funny Pushkar. And why are you not going with her?" I asked as I watched Sumo walk alone to the car.

"I am supposed to take care of you." the brat grinned at me.

*-*-*-

Sumo had not returned even after the court proceedings had started.

Priya Aunty had procured the prescription that the doctor had issued for me all those years ago and and even got the doctor as a witness.

Not a surprising development considering she had accompanied me to the doctor that day.

"So what you are saying is the Possibility of his having got a concussion cannot be ruled out?" Priya Aunty concluded,

I glared at Rahul who was flipping through his notes. The incompetent fool! He is supposed to take charge till Sumo is back.

"Since you plan to sit glued to the chair you are of no use. You can go home and rest." I told him sarcastically.

"Shh- Don't disturb me Shravan." Was his response.

What the-? How dare he?

He got up from his seat before I could utter another word.

Pushkar the traitor was sitting with the rest of the family members right now and grinning at me from time to time.

I turned my attention back to Rahul and realised he is doing a good job in questioning the Doctor.

He made the doctor confess that he did not really remember me as a patient. Whatever he was saying was based on the possibilities of after effects of head injury.