ʚ✦ʙᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇssᴏɴs✦ɞ

◃ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏғ, ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇsᴏᴍᴇ ғʟᴜғғ▹

3rd Person ᑭOᐯ:

Karl quickly swiped what few items were needed off the shelves of the local grocery store, consistenting mainly of items they had vastly overestimated their stock of at home. Once he had checked out and placed the groceries in the back seat, Karl got into the car started it with a roar, the engine humming to life and blowing small bits of smog out the exhaust into the cold February air.

Before pulling out of the parking lot, He found himself checking that he had gotten everything needed from the store, pride swelling in his chest when he made the discovery he had remembered everything with only looking at the list once. He focused his attention back to getting to the apartment, a wave of giddy butterflies filling his chest.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝15 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

Sapbap heard a car pull in and peered out the window to make sure it was infact Karl, a grin tugging at his lips once the suspicion was confirmed. He watched momentarily as he pulled up next to the old run down pickup truck that sat idly in the parking lot.

The ravenette rushed out the help him bring in groceries, tugging his coat on while walking. When he reached the car, He opened the door for him and teased in an overdramatic voice. "Here you go your Highness~" His humorous teasing earning a light hearted laugh from his boyfriend.

Once they had successfully brought the groceries in without dropping anything, Karl proceeded to briefly look over the introductions before giving the other simple tasks, such as fetching the scissors to open the cake mix bag, or gently mixing the dry and wet ingredients together. Sapnap didn't quite understand why they couldn't just be mixed together all at once and save some dishes, but he just did as he was told after reviving a small giggle and Karl claiming "Sap, the cake would be messed up if we did that. It pays off just cleaning the one extra dish later."

He still didn't get it but just proceeded to follow his boyfriend's instruction.

Karl was perched on the counter, tapping his heels together while waiting for the cake to finish baking, Sapnap rinsed the last dish in the sink from the night before and came over, put his hands on Karl's thighs and bent over, pressing a quick kiss against his lips. "You're very pretty, Jacobs." Hee commented.

"Aw, thank you Sap! You're not too bad yourself." Sapnap chuckled before hearing the open chime and putting on oven mitts and taking the cake out carefully.

⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝1 ʜᴏᴜʀ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ⸝⸝⸝⸝⸝

After they finished frosting the cake and eating some, they layed down on the couch, contentedly curled up in each other's arms, and turned on a horror movie. Karl really didn't like them, He just used them as an excuse to hide in Sapnap's neck and cling onto his impossibly tighter. Once a jump scare appeared on screen, a quick whine escaped the brunettes lips and he stuffed his face against Sapnap's chest before quickly being lured off by the whispers of sleep at the corner of his mind.

Sapnap knew Karl didn't like horror movies, but enjoyed watching them so the older would hug him tigher. So he knew he would eventually burrow his face into the crook of his neck, and if he was tired like he was now, fall asleep. After about half an hour Sapnap very carefully picked him up and carried him to their room and slipped him into one of his hoodies and gently removed his cuffed jeans so he was just in his boxers. He set him down on his side of the bed and tucked him into the clean, pale yellow sheets and slid in next to him. He calmly shifted in his sleep and rolled over and tucked his head into his chest again and wrapped his arms and legs around Sapnap's torso. He sighed contentedly and absentmindedly played with his soft, fluffy brown hair before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

❅𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝❅