❆𝙴𝚞𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊❆

𝙽𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎! 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜!

3rd Person ᑭOᐯ:

Karl raced down the stairs and jumped onto Sapnap who was asleep on the couch, he awoke with a start before calming his racing nerves upon realizing it was just Karl."Jacobs, why are you up so late?" Karl just climbed off of Sapnap and grabbed his hand, and tugged his towards the door. Sapnap sighed before following, still drowsy from sleep. Karl opened the door and Sapnap gazed in awe of the parking lot. It was coated in a thick layer of clean snow. Karl bounced around in excitement, his usual touchy manner even more noticeable when he was excited. "Cmon, put your shoes on!"

After they had put on shoes and jackets Karl tugged the other male across the street from the apartment complex and clambered over the 7 ft tall fence that separated the side of the rode from the track that the middle schoolers used. The light barely touched the center of the field were they stood. Sapnap watched as Karl laid down on his back and looked up at the sky with his arma folded behind his head. He stared as the brunette's hair started collecting snow and as the snowflakes delicately landed on his dusty pink cheeks and melted. A couple snowflake landed on his long eyelashes. The only thing Sapnap could think as he slowly layed down next to the boy, was how euphoric he was.

☁︎❅Eɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ❅☁︎