Wrestling Match

(This is going to have some making out between a dude and a dude so if you're not comfortable with that shit (even though its fucking adorable) then I suggest you leave now.)
(Pewds/Felix)

I slowly opened the door of our dorm room, walking inside and seeing you sitting on the bed with your laptop and headphones. I sniffed and wiped some tears off of my face, and I fell down onto my bed, face first.
"What happened to you?" I heard you say, and you shut your laptop. I groaned and rolled over onto my back.
"Marzia broke up with me because she thought I was cheating on her." I said, sighing and grabbed a pillow and put it on my face.
"Awh, that's gotta suck, dude." You said, and I heard you get up and you grabbed the pillow that I was holding on my face.
"But, today it is bright and sunny outside, so you're not allowed to just lay here for the rest of the day." You said, hitting me in the face with the pillow.
"Ow!" I yelped, grabbing a pillow and hitting you in the face.
"Ow!" You mocked me, shoving me and pinning me down on my bed. I struggled and kicked my legs.
"Come on Felix, try to get me off." You said, shifting around so now you were sitting on my waist, still holding down my arms. I whined and struggled some more.
"Come on, man! This isn't fair! You're like, a million feet taller than me and you actually exercise!" I just stared up at you, with those adorable puppy eyes I use on you all the time if I want something. You smirked, and moved your face close to mine.
"And?" You said, "accidentally" grinding against me a little. I kind of gasped, and stopped struggling.
"Do you still want me to get off, Felix?" You said, moving your face so close to mine I could feel your breath on my face. Minty.
"I-I uh.... Y-yes?" I said, not really sure what my answer should have been, you just shook your head, and pressed your lips against mine. I froze.
'Holy shit you are kissing me right now.' I thought in my head, and when I felt you starting to pull away, I kissed back. I felt you smirk, and you turned your head to the side to make the kiss a little hotter.
Soon I was moaning and groaning as you pressed your body closer to mine, your tongue now invading my mouth, and you were grinding against me and god damn, my pants were really uncomfortable right now.
After a while, you pulled away and just stared at me. My face was probably the color of a red fucking crayon and I was panting a little.
"You're really fucking attractive." You said, kissing my jawline, and then kissing my neck. You kept kissing and nipping until you found that one spot, and when you kissed it, I gasped and squirmed around a little, since you were still pinning me down. I felt you smirk, and you kissed it longer and started sucking on it, causing me to moan loudly.
"Shh, the other dorms are gonna hear you." You mumbled against my neck, biting down onto my sweet spot. I arched my back, pressing against you, and moaned.
"Shh!" You had managed to get off my shirt without me getting away. Huh, lots of practice, I assume. You started kissing and sucking and nipping at my chest and my stomach, but you stopped when you were right above my jeans. You looked up at me, but I was staring up at the ceiling, panting. You let go of me and got off, going back to your bed and putting on your headphones and grabbing your laptop.

What the actual fuck?

I rubbed my eyes, and suddenly you had a leprechaun sitting on your lap, and you had a beard.
You looked over at me.
"Felix." You said.
"Felix."

"Felix, come on dude, wake up."
"Felix~"

I yawned and rubbed my eyes, then opened them. You were standing right next to my bed.
"Oh, good morning Ryan." I stretched, and then sat up.
"Felix, it's 6 in the evening. You have been asleep all day." You said, crossing your arms.
"Eh." I got up, and went into the bathroom.
The dream started coming back to me.

Oh god.

"Hey uh, Felix? I'm gonna go out for a little, okay? My friend got this new wrestling game so I'm gonna try it out. I'll uh, see you later." You said, and I heard the door shut.

I looked down and yep... That's a boner.

Fucking hell.