18

Macey...

After sprinting through the hall of the school and down the stairs all the way towards the locker rooms. Stiles closed the door behind us as we walked further into the room. Hiding behind the large lockers.

And now it really feels like a horror movie, to be honest. The darkness. The creepy environment of the school. The son of a biscuit of an Alpha that is chasing us around. This feels as if he were playing with us. Like some psychotic game that he has developed. Traping us in here and scaring the life out of us. Someone should teach the werewolf not to play with his food...or emotions of people for that matter. I am not yet ready to call myself a food.

"Call your dad." Scott panted. What is he panting for? He is a werewolf shouldn't he have like enhanced stamina or something?

"And tell him what?" Stiles asked coming over to us.

"I don't know, anything. Gas leak, a fire, whatever. If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off." and what would that do? What chance does Stiles' dad have against that thing?

"How can you be so sure about that? From what I collected that thing doesn't really care about the consequences of its actions. Why would it care if police were here?" I asked. Really, we can't just put our trust into something that we can't be sure about.

"Macey's right, what if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?" Stiles snapped. I know how he feels. He is worried for his dad and I completely get it. I don't want him getting hurt either. We need to figure this out ourselves.

"They have guns," Scott argued.

"Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow him down, you remember that?"

"I do, I was there when he threatened my life that day...twice actually." I pipped in, raising my hand a bit.

"Mace, what about your brother?" Scott asked panicked, looking over at me. I just stared at him blankly, blinking a few times. He can't be serious, can he? What is my brother supposed to do? Drive all the way here in his giant red fireman car turn on the sirens and what? The Alpha will just pull its tail between his legs and run off? I don't think so. Scott seemed to read well through my expression and decided to drop the subject. "Then we-we have to...We have to find a way out and just run for it."

"Hate to point out but Stiles' jeep kind of won't drive us far without the battery." I pointed out.

"And there's nothing near the school for at least a mile." Stiles joined in. I know this is maybe not helping that we are sinking every one of Scott's ideas. But we would like to have some chance of surviving.

"What about Derek's car?" A light seemed to lit up in Scott's mind when he came up with this idea. It wasn't half bad.

"That could work. We go outside, we get the keys off his body," Stiles grimaced when saying that. "And then we take his car." He finished.

"And him." I reminded him sternly. Stiles looked over at me, seeing the determined look in my eyes. He knew there was no need to argue, it would be futile. We are going to take Derek with us whether Stiles agrees or not.

"Fine. Whatever." Stiles rolled his perfect hazel eyes. We started walking towards the door, to put the plan in the action, I went to open the door when it was caught by Scott. He looked a bit startled. Standing completely still, not moving a single muscle and he seemed to be focused on something. "What?"

"I think I heard something." That is definitely something I didn't want to hear. When Scott hears something it usually isn't a good thing.

"Like what?" Stiles panicked only to get shushed by Scott.