V

We woke up as Daniela screams "I've got a teeexttt."

I put the pillow over my head. Let's say I'm not a morning person..

She start reading the text out loud, unfortunately the pillow isn't enough to protect me from unwelcoming sounds.

"Good morning everybody. Put on your best swimwear as it's time for your first challenge on the Villa. Are you ready to get to know your fellow Islanders better? You'll soon find out"

I reluctantly get up and make my way to the changing room.

I choose a random swim short.
"I guess the floral one will do." yes I love flowers if that wasn't clear enough.

"You're so cute when you talk to yourself" shit, did I? I turn around and I see Louis staring at me with that usual smirk of his.

"Erm.. I need to get ready" I tell him.

"Well, don't worry, I need to get ready too." he says while taking off his underwear.

Did he just do that? Why am I staring?

"Do you like the view?"

"Idiot" I take off my boxers as well and I quickly put on my swim shorts.

"What can I say? Not bad, Harry. Not bad at all" he says while leaving.

"Damn, he's such a flirt" fuck, I did it again.

"Welcome back Islanders. In today's challenge red team will not be actively partecipating.
Blue team, this is your chance to win a date with three other islanders.
You will have to guess which one of team red said those quotes.
The two contestants with more guesses will go on a date with two people of the other team and one of their own.
Are you ready?"

We all nod and Caroline tell us the first quote.

"I much rather stay at home reading a book then going partying."

Harry starts thinking.. this sounds like Ethan to me.

I turn the board once I finish writing his name.

"The answer is: SAM."
Carolina and Francisca both have got one point now.

"I need more than a partner, I need a best friend I can have sex with"
I laugh, this has to be Louis.

"The answer is: Louis"
He smiles at me as he sees that I've got it right.
Jenna and I get one point.

"I came out of the closet a month ago."
I really think this one could be either Ethan or Alicia.
I go with Ethan.
"The answer is... Ethan!"
Me, Jenna and Leonardo get one point.

"I don't know how to swim."
I look around. I'm going with Alicia.
"The correct answer is: Alicia"
I'm so good at this game. Okay so now I'm winning with 3 points, second place is Jenna with two.

"I can down a whole jar of pickles in a single setting."
Hmmmm, okay if I got this right I'm officially the winner, so concentrate Harry.
I write down Kendall.

"Congratulations Harry you got it right. The two winners are Harry and Jenna. You've got 5 minutes to choose who you're taking to the date. Choose wisely."

Hmm, so I can choose two of red team and one of blue team.
I'm intrigued by Ethan, since he just came out.
Also Kendall, I want to get to know her better and last I will take Francisca since I need to take of of my own team.
If I could have chosen another one of red team I would have gone with Louis, but I guess we will have more chances.

I tell Caroline my choices and she announces the six people going to a date.
Jenna chose Louis, Alicia and Leonardo.

This is going to be fun.

***
So guys this is the first try for the interactive game.

A COUPLE WILL BE ELIMINATED, choose between:

CAROLINA - ETHAN ———>

DANIELA - SARAH ———>

The couple with more votes will be officially eliminated from the game.