part 1.

you take a step into your school.
you focus on your shoes as they pass through the lines of the tiles on the ground as you're walking.
you take a big breath in, still walking straight, and grasp your fingers around the straps of your backpack around your shoulders.
you take a sharp right turn and walk up a flight of stairs hearing one of the band kids struggle to carry his instrument up the stairs.
it was snowing, so the bottom of your shoes were wet and they subtly squeak with every step.
you pull one of the straps for your backpack off your arm as you reach for your lock on your bright red locker.
you turn it left, then right, and left again and open your locker, lifting your leg slightly to let your bag rest on your knee as you pull out your books.
you carry your books in your left arm whilst trying to hang up your backpack.
you pull your headphones out of your pocket and hang your coat up next to your backpack.
you plug it into your phone and open up your music app and play the playlist; park hangs.
you skip until you see your favorite song Sweater Weather show up on your screen.
you click the long button on the side of your phone as a result of a black screen and tuck it into your pocket.
you put the earbuds in your ears and walk towards your homeroom.
your home room wasn't very far from your locker, compared to other people's anyways and you made it there pretty quickly.
you turn into your class to be greeted by your teacher, Mr. Pulman.
"Hello, y/n, glad to see you here today." he says. I assume so, because I don't show up often, mainly because my parents are always working, and honestly, I'm not even sure if they care about me anymore.
"Yeah." I say back.
I turn my head towards the desks to see they're is not many people here yet. I ride the bus and I usually and one of the later-comers. I walk to my desk, which is in the second row, about the third or fourth desk back.
I sit and lie my head down on my desk, already worn out even though the days just started.
I close my eyes and my mind starts to fade.

One love,
Two mouths.
One love,
One house.
No shirt,
No blouse.

a/n : word count 418