part 2.

I wake up abruptly to the sound of the 1st hour bell.
I found myself pretty lucky for that, because if I stayed asleep thru the bell, It would've been embarrassing having to have someone else wake me up.
My eyes focus on my books on my desk as I wake up to see everyone grabbing their stuff and standing up.
I do the same.
I put my phone on my books and start to walk out and I feel a hand on my shoulder.
I nearly jump as Mr. Pulman says, "Y/n, earbuds."
I knew what this meant, because we're not supposed to wear earbuds, headphones, airpods, whatever. I do anyway.
I take them out and start to walk out. I sit in the doorway, and about 60 kids are going to their first hour.
I wait for a path to be cleared, and I walk straight to my first hour.
Mrs. Hadd's Science!
I read on a sign on my first hour door.
I've had her for about 2 years.
I come in and sit at the charcoal black table. I listen to the conversations other people are having, and checking the clock often.
I start to unintentionally daydream, and the class was over before I could tell.
I collect my stuff, and start to head towards the door, joining the crowd.
I start to head towards my second hour class, basically still daydreaming.

I start to walk faster and all of a sudden all of my books fall out of my arms and fall and hit my head.

I start to black out.

a/n : word count 271