Chapter 7

Jane's POV

We were all quite happy to the turn of events that occurred. Especially when the coloring book got hit by the ball but then I see one of my best friends hurriedly walking away from our new guy friend. I went to her thinking she needed someone with her since everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves.

" what's up? " I said bumping her
"Hey Janee" she said simply, I could sense that she was not in the mood but she still tried talking typical Cath.

We were walking back to the house but she seemed bothered, I tried asking her about it but she just forced a smile and said it was nothing. When we got back everyone was exhausted from the game we just had a while ago. Cath went to her & Ella's room while Ryder went to his and Chase's.

"That was a bit, Off?" Chase said scratching the back of his neck

" I know " Ella replied "it's weird to see them like that"

"Did Matthews do anything stupid?" Dylan asked

Matthews' is Ryders last name and was rarely used by us but not by Dylan.

"I'm going to check Cath" I said standing up, who knows what that girl is up to.

" Let her rest J " Jace said while stopping me from going to her room

" I know when shes tired and when shes not Jace. " I said walking past him

Cathlynn's Pov

I ran a warm bath to help me think about what happened earlier. He kissed me and It felt nice? It was like those cliche things you'd see in chick flicks and books where the sudden badboy goes for the nerd girl who looks absolutely beautiful under her glasses and says "damn she's gorgeous", cliche isn't it? But sadly this is reality. But damn I didn't expect that shit!

"Cath?" A familiar voice knocked on the door

"Im taking a bath Jane" I said laughing a bit. This girl is literally the most surprising among all of us

" Are you okay? " she asked, Im pretty sure she's sitting behind the door typical Jane

" Why wouldn't I be? " Do I really suck at hiding my feelings?

" Thats what she said " She says ironically

" And thats what I meant " finishing up and changing into comfortable clothes.

I knocked at the door before I opened it because I knew she was sitting behind it. She looked at me and I gave her a weird look.

"What happened between you and Ryder?" She asked crossing her arms

" Nothing happened? Why would you ask that? " I said jumping into bed

" Both of you suddenly went to each others room. We all thought it was, you know WEIRD " she said sitting on the edge of my bed

" Really? He did that? " I said sitting properly

She nodded and I took a deep breath And explained what happened. How there were butterflies inside my stomach and how my legs felt jelly from what happened.

" You like him!" She patted my head like I was some puppy who made an amazing trick

" My haair! " she laughed and told me about her and Jace how she felt really happy with him. And how he was really an amazing guy. It was actually heart warming to see her in love with Jace. To be honest we weren't that close, we just had chats with each other. Seeing her happy because of Jace was great but if he hurts Jane? Im going to run him over my car and not give a damn about being in prison.