Chapter 4

Ryder's POV

After the scare we had with chloe. We all agreed to drink liquor here in the beach. So 4 of us Cathlynn, Ella, Chase and me were on our way to the nearest store to buy drinks. It was a few blocks away from our house. Ella, Chase and I were walking, while Cathlynn's skateboarding like an expert.

" For a chick you've got moves there Cath " While looking at Cath do some more tricks

Cathlynn's quite different from the rest, I mean they all are but I dont know. She seems so carefree with her looks she seemed like a girly chick but when you get to know her well it changes all of it. Heck Im the badass but why am I falling for her tricks?

" Guys I see the store " Ella says while pointing to the convenience store just a few walks from where we are

We went inside the store to buy some liquor and something to eat since Ella was starving. While we were at the counter I saw some guys staring at Ella and Cathlynn. Well these two were just wearing shorts and a white knitted top. I quickly grabbed Cathlynn and slid my hands on her waist, looking at the the guys giving them the look. Cathlynn just raised her brow and just went with the flow.

We went outside and we started to grow weary because there were footsteps following us. I looked backwards were I saw familiar faces, they were the guys who was staring at Ella & Cathlynn.

" Hey mind if you guys share your bitches? " one of the guys said

" excuse me? " Ella raising her brow

" What did you just say to them? " Chase's hands were turning into a fist and I can see that his eyes were darkening

" girls? When I say Run. RUN " I ordered them and they ran away from us

Cathlynn's POV

We ran like there was no tomorrow. I hated exercise but we needed to run to the house which was just a few blocks away.

" Cathlynn! " Ella shouted making me turn around to see a guy grabbing her

" Why you little ass! " I said dropping the liquors and raising up my skateboard.

I was about to hit the guy when someone grabbed my skateboard and threw it. And grabbed me placing me at his shoulders

" You stupid little asshole! That skateboard cost a fortune " I screamed while kicking him at his crotch. Which made him let me go and and fall to the ground.

" Thats for throwing my skateboard you ass! " I said kicking his stomach

" Cathlynn! Help!" I heard Ella scream my name again but I cant seem to see her

" ELLA WHERE ARE YOU " I screamed like there was no more tomorrow

I was grabbed at the back by someone. And I swear he had a knife with him. He was holding my neck and my wrists. I am seriously killing Ryder and Chase why are there guys grabbing us. Those two suck at fighting.

" Well aren't you a pretty thing " The man whispered into my ears

" You're hurting me you little shit " I said trying to get out of his grasp.

I then remembered what me and the girls used to do for fun. We would try to lift our foot and kick each other. Yeah we call that fun. I quickly lift my foot and kicked him.

"Oww shit" he said letting me go but I then felt sudden pain in my wrist. He just stabbed a knife to my wrist.

" Let her Go! " I quickly heard Ryder said and punched the guy who stabbed my wrist leaving him on the pavement bleeding.