Chapter 5

4:30am

DM: *knocks on dixies door* Dixie, you awake yet?

Dixie's POV: I feel asleep at 1am last night cause I couldn't stop thinking about Yale. What if I didn't like it there. What if Aiden doesn't like me back. What if...just a lot of what if's that I shouldn't worry about. I woke up to a knock on my door...shit it's 4:30

"yes mom I'm awake" said Dixie "ok well hurry up and get ready, I'm gonna prepare breakfast for you and Noah" Dixie's mom replied "ok, thanks" Dixie says.

Noah's POV: My alarm went off at 4am, I was so tired I couldn't open my eyes. I knew I had to get up or we would've been stuck in traffic. I'm nervous but excited at the same time. I'm so happy that I'll get to be closer with dix.

After Noah got prepared, he went over to dixies house to eat some breakfast. "Well goodmorning sunshine" Noah said to tired Dixie..."morning" "well come on you too, I cooked bacon and eggs" "thank you Mrs. Damelio" said Noah "no problem, make sure to stuff yourself. It's a two out drive but incase you two get hungry on the way I sneaked in some snacks in your back sweetie" "thanks mom" said dixie.

After breakfast Noah went back over to his house to say goodbye to his sister Tatum and his parents. "Hey mom, goodmorning" "hey sweetie, have you had breakfast yet?" "just finished eating at the damelios house, I'm gonna leave in a couple of minutes I just went here to say goodbye to you, Tatum, and dad" "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" "I didn't wanna bother you, you seemed so peaceful haha" "well come over here and give me a hug, I'm gonna miss you so much" "Me too mom"

Noah's POV: After I said my goodbyes and proceeded to put my luggage in the car. I went over to Dixies house and grabbed her luggage.

"Thanks Noah" "anything for you...I-I mean you're welcome" after this their was a minute of silence between them..."welp, let's go" said Dixie "have you said your goodbyes?" "yup" "well then, Yale here we come"

(next chapters the car ride...)