𝙩𝙬𝙤, feelings: catched

【 trigger warnings | some cursing 】

published | 11th February 2020
edited | 23rd February 2021

"shorty~!" a familiar voice called out to hinata as the shorter male look around and saw the great king himself, oikawa tooru. "great king!" he praises as the 3rd year setter chuckled in delight.

"good afternoon to you as well chibi-chan~!" he says as hinata nodded before getting dragged by kageyama to go to the dormitory "kAgEYaMA— i was talking with oikawa-senpai!" the milk obsessed setter continued dragging the ginger, eyebrows twitching in annoyance.

"later. you can talk to him later. we need to unpack first stupid" the setter sighed as hinata sadly nodded. in hinata's eyes, oikawa is intimidating, but he's a cool person. hinata would love to spike his sets one day. though he still does love kageyama's sets. it's because kageyama gave him his first set as a volleyball player.

drowning down in memory lane, hinata was then brought back by a smack in the head from the man himself, kageyama "what the actual fuck—" hinata muttered as kageyama looked at him "you were in a daze, and we arrived to the dorms, so i had to make you realise your here" he says in a straightforward tone as hinata just rolled his eyes.

"mean!" he says, grabbing kageyama's hands to stop grabbing him by the back of the collar before walking into the dorm "hinata!" sugawara called for him as hinata smiled at his senpai "there you were, did you talk with the others and forgot to come here?" hinata awkwardly laughed as sugawara sighed in disappointment before ruffling his hair "let's unpack first, alright?" hinata nodded, going to his side and unpacking his things.

after a while, all of them went to the cafeteria to get their dinner. those who stayed in miyagi starts their training by the next day because of the long ride. when karasuno step foot into the cafeteria, eyes were on them. karasuno did felt a bit anxious but hinata, kageyama, nishinoya and tanaka just wanted food.

"food~" they cooed quietly, mumbling, making it seem like they were starting a cult. that was when the four of them dashes to the food and started to grab as much as they can in hunger. the rest of the team just sighed at the four's behaviour "they're a bunch of idiots" tsukishima sighed as yamaguchi chuckled, used to it by now.

the other teams just either rolled their eyes or laugh at their behaviour before eating like normal again.

"chibi-chan~" oikawa cooed, waving at hinata as the male smiled brightly at him "oikawa senpai!" unknown to him, some of the other players were watching him "shoyo… you're not going to greet me? how mean" a quiet yet teasing voice said as hinata turned around to see kenma.

"ah—! kenma-san! i'm sorry!" he apologises as kenma shook it off "shoyo, i was just joking" he says as hinata pouts slightly "mean…" a loud heart beat was heard in kenma's ears 'what the hell…' the gamer got a bit confused to why his heart was beating loudly "kenma-san? are you okay?" hinata's voice brought him back as kenma stared at him with a small smile "yeah. i'm fine" he says before returning to his seat.

the ginger just shrugged at how kenma was acting before looking back at oikawa, seeing him getting beaten up by iwaizumi, he immediately retreated and went to his teammates, now fully enjoying the food. “hinata- do be careful- you’re going to choke if you’re not careful-” daichi was warning him when at the exact moment hinata started choking “why do i even try-?” daichi sighed as sugawara harshly pat hinata’s back whilst giving him a glass of water.

tsukishima chuckled at hinata’s behaviour while his childhood friend was worried over hinata “hinata-! i- drink some water first!” yamaguchi says as hinata carefully swallowed his food before drinking the water, making the food properly go down “jesus hinata, you should be more careful” yamaguchi sighed as hinata laughed awkwardly “ehe- sorry-” he says as the third years just looked at hinata with a soft smile.

“it’s fine, just make sure to be careful next time” daichi said as hinata nodded “of course daichi-san!” he smiles before continuing eating, this time not rushing the food.

after a while, everyone finished eating. some decided to head into their respective dormitories while others decided to stay in the cafeteria to eat. hinata was debating on whether to head to bed or chat with the others, though, he felt an arm wrapping around his shoulders “ayeeee! my favourite student!”

hinata turned to his side only to see the one and only bokuto koutaro “bokuto-san!!” he says excitedly as the third year laughed and ruffled hinata’s hair “how are you man?” “i’ve been doing well! a little bit tired since i didn’t sleep on the way here but good!” he told him as bokuto hummed “bokuto-san…” another voice was heard as bokuto’s smile turned into a smirk.

“akaashiiii” bokuto says as the setter sigh “sorry about him hinata” he apologised as hinata laughed it off “it’s fine akaashi-san!” he says enthusiastically as the two fukorodani members looked at hinata, ears now slightly turning red, unsure of what they’re feeling.

“shoyo…” kenma called out, taking out his nintendo “wanna play with me?” hinata’s eyes sparkled, nodding “sure!” he didn’t really know how to play that well, but either way, kenma’s usually patience with him and that gives hinata a nice experience. hinata took bokuto’s arm and put it down before walking towards kenma.

“let’s continue talking tomorrow, alright bokuto-san?” the owl finally came back to his senses and nodded “sure! have fun playing the game with kenma!” bokuto said as hinata nodded and looked at kenma “chibi-channn” a sly voice say as hinata look to his side to see kuroo “ah kuroo-san! i’m sorry for not greeting you!” he says as the captain just laughed “no no, it’s completely fine chibi-chan” he waved his hand as hinata nodded, feeling bad.

kenma looked at the two before sighing “kuroo… do you want to play with us?” he asked as kuroo looked at him with a grin “why not?” he says as hinata smiled at kuroo “alright then!” kuroo can feel his stomach giving him butterflies just by seeing hinata’s smile.

on the other side of the room, a few other players stared at the three, hearts tugging in jealousy, wanting to talk with hinata and seeing him smile like that as well. those who were staring stayed quiet and decided to either look away or go back to their dormitories.

【 the end of chapter two ! 】

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚!

i finally did chapter two. yay for me! also, i got my friends to proof read it for me and they liked this chapter. i do want to know your opinions on it and some criticism as well.

that's all honestly. also, i've been obessed with genshin impact nowadays so publishing new chapters will depend if im in my writer's mood or not— ehe—

hope you guys have a great day and i'll see you all in the next chapter!

— ely