Nico what happened: Chapter 2

"What?" Kayla asked 

"I'm gay, Kayla" Will said albeit very nervously and his anxiety was going through the roof 

Kayla gave him a small  "I'm not dumb will I've known for ages"

" Also Ummmm I kinda also have a crush on Nico Di Angelo " Will said very few people knew he was gay and they resented him like when he told Drew Tanaka after she made a move on him. She did her best to make his life like hell only due to Apollo and Chiron's interference did she abandon the idea but occasionally she still tried, however Drew was on a very tight leash by her mother Aphrodite.

 That did give him a little space to help patients without someone and something looming over his shoulder.  

Just then a raven haired boy shadow traveled into the room panting and obviously exhausted. Will rushed over, not really thinking but before Will could ask anything, Nico whispered his voice hoarse "Centaur blood" before passing out and collapsing in a heap.

Will went into doctor mode immediately "Kayla I need a stretcher, 1 bag of ambrosia , a iv, bandages and a poison extraction kit" Will said while performing CPR on the limp Nico.  

Kayla ran out of the Apollo cabin and bolted to the infirmary getting Austin, Jason, Percy and Annabeth on the way, she yelled at some of her siblings to ready a stretcher and some others to get the poison kit ambrosia and bandages. The Apollo cabin was a mad house. Older campers were  escorting the younger campers outside while the other campers with medical experience stayed inside and helped Will to keep Nico from fading. Centaur blood combined with Nico's powers could be deadly. 

"Frick! I need Coach Hedge and Chiron....NOW" Will said in a worried voice.

While he and Kayla were getting Nico ready to be moved to the infirmary, Annabeth was the first to react she ran out the door past the other cabins jumping over the lake and straight to the big house.  

A/N a cliffhanger yay don't worry I'm totally not planning something bad is going to happen to Nico. This is a short one only 382  words this is a  friend of mine @Ashleyyuri60 this bitch gave me the idea of Centaur blood