Shit another prophecy. Great: Chapter 4

THE SEVEN PLUS REYNAS POV 

(piper)

"Okay thanks for coming everyone, now we know that Will obviously likes Nico but Nico's oblivious gay ass doesn't see it and he's had a crush on Will since the 3 days in the infirmary last month." Piper stated 

"Pipes I thought we were here to discuss a super secret important mission, also where the hell are we? " Jason questioned 

"I'm glad you asked Jason, we are in Leo's super secret bunker"

"That makes sense on why we had to say super mcshizzle bad boy supreme inside a hollow trunk" Jason muttered under his breath 

"I agree the means of getting are a bit funky but the way this place is built is amazing its under a mountain, the walls change to what we like, Leos a genius" just as Annabeth's sentence finished her phone rang, she took her phone out checked the caller id and with no explanation she walked off the couch and into a corner.

"Hey Magnus what is it."

 "Camp? why" The other end of the line had a crackly sound then a voice came through "quest and a prophecy " the voice sounded young around Percy's age.

Annabeth replied immediately saying "Magnus we'll see where you can stay but its most likely to be the Hermes cabin. I have to go now I cant use my phone for to long bye. 

"Cya soon Annabeth"  the same voice replied  

"Kay pipes were gonna have to hold this off for a while that was my cousin on the phone the Norns have made a new prophecy for them." Annabeth explained 

"Oh great a new prophecy, please tell" Hazel says the sarcasm laced so thick Nico would of been proud 

"Demigods beware Ragnarok looms 
 Tartarus' revenge falls on 3                                                                                                                                               as Valkyries fall Arachne rises.                                                                                                                                  lest Hela emerge." 

BACK TO WILL

"k I'm going to the hades cabin anyway Kayla"

"please don't watch a movie, you have patients and be back by 2:30"

"I cant promise that sis but sure"

I stepped out of the doorway onto the grass in front of our cabin heading in the direction of the Hades cabin I passed the Zeus cabin on my way there. The area around the Hades cabin was dead plain dead. I knocked on the door.

"Its open!" Nico yelled 

I walked in and took a quick look around before my eyes found Nico he was sitting on his bed reading holding a mug of what I assumed to be coffee.

"Nico how many cups of coffee have you had today" I asked while walking over and sitting down next to him 

"Ummmm this is my 7th cup today" Nico replied not looking up from his book  

"Nico! That is not healthy at all!" 

"But yummy bean juice make my brain go zoom zoom"

"Okay that is enough coffee now hand it over" I said sending him a its non negotiable look  

"Fine fine jeez" Nico exclaiming handing me the mug and putting his hands up in the air in a surrendering gesture "Can we at least watch a movie I'm bored" 

"Kayla said I cant and plus I've  got patients but can we play super smash bros"

"Sure 1 or 2"he said showing me the controllers 

"1 obviously!" 

Nico handed me the first controller after setting it up on the TV. I honestly had no idea how the TV worked inside camp borders and didn't attract a whole heap of monsters, Nico had said it was a birthday gift but I don't know. The TV was a new one curved screen HD by Samsung. How did Hades obtain it? no idea but then again he was a all powerful God. I chose bowser as always Nico chosen Link. (legend of Zelda)

***TIME SKIP***

"Neeks what's the time?" 

"Around 2PM. Why"

"shiz! I have to got I cant bear another lecture from Kayla. Hey you can keep me company in the infirmary if you want I just have some paperwork and a couple of other things" 

"Oh okay. Sure!"

We got up off the couch Nico had turned off the TV. i practically ran through the door not checking if Nico was behind me I could not stand another lecture of how I should not be spending so much time with my friends and forgetting my patients. by the time I got to the infirmary Nico was waiting at the steps "I won" he said smiling, Gods that smile made him look so cute "hey solace" he said waving a hand in front of me "your staring"  

"Huh ah-s-sorry" I was stuttering again and i was turning red

"come on you said you were gonna be yelled at?"

"oh gods' I sprinted in "I'm so sorry Kayla I lost track of time" 

"you made it with one minute to spare will thats a record" Kayla was sitting on a chair against the wall looking through a file

"okay"

"Get started on your paperwork you have alot to get through. Nico make sure he does the paperwork"

"sure Kayla" Nico replied a mischievous grin on his face. 

I walked over to a small corridor lined with doors near the very end was the head healers office. i opened the door ad the first thing i was greeted with was a huge stack of paperwork on top of my desk near the window the room was quite big but the clutter and disorganization made the room look tiny.

"Jesus Christ Solace how much paperwork do you have" Nico asked 

 "Most of its probably about your stay in the infirmary and who exactly gave you the centaur blood. So if you could help with that I'd have so much less work pleeeeeease "

"Fine ill see what i can do"

"thank you Nico" 

i walked up to my desk and sat on the chair behind it took the first two papers off the top of the pile i was right it was about Nico i put the second paper on the other side because we had no idea who gave him the centaur blood so i started on the second one i filled in his discharge date and the day he was brought into the infirmary. 

"Sooooo do you need help yet" Nico asked clearly sounding bored 

I picked up the second paper and put the one i had started filling out down " Do you know who exactly gave you the centaur blood and what were their motives"

"I don't exactly remember much but all i know was that they were wearing a garishly pink outfit and had this sickly sweet strawberry scent about them. That's all I remember sorry Will. 

"that's fine" I said turning back down to the paper and filling a little bit of it out. 

Another chapter down yay this one is 1191 words long so far I wanted to stop at 666 but my friend said that she would kill me if I did it so yea. for those of you who are smart and you already figured out the cabin, good job I am writing this in robotics class.