chapter one

Y/N POV 

i woke up in a sweat. the scars where still there, the payne lingered around me. i shook my head and rushed into my en suite and tried to keep my composure. after 30 minutes of trying to put my makeup on, i was finally ready.

 after 30 minutes of trying to put my makeup on, i was finally ready

A/N: this is ur makeup look cause we cool like that yk :D

i rushed downstairs and pondered if i had enough time to eat breakfast. i decided against it as i was running late for the bus. i havent memorized the time table so i could be late but whatever, late entrances are my thing.

suddenly i heard the loud screeching of the tires from a vehicle outside. OH NO THE BUS SH*T. I WAS ABOUT TO MISS IT. i stumbled to get out of the door on time and called out to stop it. "AYO STOP THIS MADNESS AT ONCE U STANKY ROADMAN," i shouted with all of my strength. 

the bus slowly pulled to a stop and i saw the bus driver 

A/N: this is ur bus driver, its actually my brother lol hey david, david is friend's with this dad that has a daughter who y/n is based on lol 

the bus driver turned his head. "what do u want im on a tight schedule dumbass," he rolled his eyes at me, his crusty eyes begging for moisture, the audacity. right then, i heard snickering coming from the back of the bus, ofc it was the "popular" kids laughing at me, i'll show em. 

"aren't u like 45 years old, take that boomer," i grinned to myself. the bus went up in an uproar and every student started bursting into tears at my cool remark. "ayo she kinda cool tho, ngl!" i heard someone mutter from the back of the bus. i blushed and the driver reluctantly opened the doors for me. i wondered who had that but atlas i didn't recognize the voice to someone's face.

i made my way to the back like the queen i am and sat next to this kid around my age. he started to stutter when i sat down and i wondered if he had a speech problem. "t-that w-was k-kinda cool w-what u did b-back there, ur t-the swaggiest," he said. my entire face turned red. i have never felt this way before, i was a tomboy, i never had actual crushes on my classmates, ew, that was only for girly-girls and im different yk, rawr xd. 

he noticed that my face had turned red and started to smirk. i instantly looked away but not for long. those golden honey pools for eyes wanted me to look back and stare into them for centuries on end. so i did, i looked back slowly and wandered into those golden brown sunkissed orbs, i stared into his eyes and he glanced back at mine. 

before we knew it, the bus had made an abrupt stop, so sudden that i forgot my sense of balance. i found myself falling and them miraculously looking back into those golden round spheres. he caught me. 

A/N: sorry for leaving this on a cliffhanger but like im in english right now i need to go home and cleanse my crystals. also listen to the song i put, it will really get u in the wattpad mood.