chapter 4

A/N: SORRY FOR LEAVING YALL ON A CLIFFHANGER I WAS JUST TRYING TO KEEP YALL IN TACT FOR THIS BOMBER CHAPTER ILYSMMM <33333

Y/N'S POV:

we collided into each other, toppling and turning all over the court. it felt like an eternity but i found myself pinned on the floor, dizzy and spinning. my eye sight was blurry from all of the motion but with everything that i could muster, i looked up to meet who i crashed into. 

as soon as i looked up, i felt someone's gaze fall upon me. i sensed and remembered those eyes, they were golden globes of pure euphoria, glorious specks shined through, dem eyes really hit different, not gonna lie. it was him, i didn't know his name tho, but he seemed like a chad. 

I started to move in and pull myself back to my senses cause im such a single pringle, never finna mingle but as soon as that happened, i felt a clunk. as my cranium hit his, ours eyes locked again and we stayed there, just peering into each other's souls and auras. 

it was a cute moment and it felt like forever, but suddenly a jerk of payne entered my body and my cranium started to hurt, i had a boo boo. i quickly turned away and rubbed my head furiously, lice flicking off my scalp. this was the second time today that i can hit heads with this handsome hunk and i was in payne, great. 

a whistle blew, interrupting my thoughts and feelings about my possible manz. the pe lesson was over, and as i looked back to the boy, he had mysteriously disappeared and i had to get to my next class. luckily my next subject i had my bestay 4 evs, alie. "omg im so glad to have u in my class!," she snorted, white powder shooting up her nose as we entered the class. as soon as we stepped in, alie gasps and dramatically took a step back, shuddering in shock. "what?" i asked, looking at her. "this teacher is like omg chicken flip flops bad," she shrieked, waving her arms around like she was doing starjumps. 

the teacher immediately turned around and i saw his old crummy bald head down to his horrible fit of the day. 

A/N: this is ur teacher, yk i have a teacher like this and he is old af

A/N: this is ur teacher, yk i have a teacher like this and he is old af. also he literally never pulls up the windows so 9/10 times i literally have chills in his classroom smh. 

Y/N'S POV: 

i had a staring contest with the teacher, his crazy eyes staring into mine, while i used my god complex to manipulate his pupils to become itchy like nits and him having to blink. "fine, you win," he muttered and strode to the front of the class, tripping several times cause im literally the alpha male and i can dominate anyone lol. i sat down at the very back of the class, alie was literally skipping to her seat, the uwu-ness showing up on her face. 

"what, why r u so happy, i thought u hated this class," i said, scratching my head to see if the manipulated itchiness had spread from the teachers wretched eyes onto my gorgeous scalp. "you legit won a staring contest with the teacher, thats literally the first time someone has done that, ur like 10000% cooler than you were before bestie," she gasped and ran a lap around the class. 

sudden joy sparked inside of me and i felt so good that i whipped out my phone and headphones, made my way onto spotify and played by VIBESSSS!!!! playlist. shape of you by ed sheeran, my idol and celeb crush blasted into my headphones. this morning was a great start to the day. 

A/N: ok guys im in english rn and im supposed to be preparing for upcoming assignments and tests but i just realised that i havent updated my wattpad story in literal months omg im legit so sorry but hopefully yall will get notifs for this. anyway i think i can upload a new chapter today, so look out for that please. REMEMBER TO DRINK WATER AND PLS BECOME MOOTS WITH ME