Episode: 13 {Fairy Tail}

(Warning: Mention of nudity)
-3rd person, fairy tail-
Gray walked into the guild hall looking happy but sad at the same time. "HEY EVERYONE!" He announced, everyone turned there heads towards him in a bit of annoyance, they were still trying to figure out what happened to poor Mizu, but also cause everyone is tired it's two in the morning for gods sake, "I got some bad news and good news" everyone's head perked up in a very small bit of wonder. "What is it Gray-sama?" Julia asked walking over to her husband. "The good news is Mizu... I mean I got a call from Mizu" at this point everyone's head is looking at Gray, "is my baby okay?!" Juvia asked.
"She said she's okay and fine" everyone sighed in relief.. "you said there's bad new also. Well what are you waiting for spit it out" Nashi said scared something bad happened to her girlfriend. "The bad news is.. she's in another world or universe" Gray said, people's faces flashed with horror and sadness, some of confusion. "I'll get right to the books, Lucy help me out" said Levy said grabbing her glasses and going to the library in the basement, Lucy and a few others who want to help following closely behind. Nashi announced that she was going to bed after two days of sleepless nights the people left in the guildhall knew she needed it. She walked out of the hall and walked to a cottage in the woods that her parents built after she was born and they were married. She sat in her room clutching Mizu's favourite teddy and blanket, she starts sobbing wishing she could be there for her wifey, she knows that Mizu is crying too she can feel it. She looks at the grey thin blanket and faded purple teddy that her girlfriend nicknamed as topaz being it her favourite stone and her birthstone. Her mind went to the many secret dates they had, and the times they went camping in the woods only to be ambushed, and how they beat those bitches to the ground like it was the most romantic thing ever, she thought of the time they went skinny dipping together and how flushed they were seeing each other's naked bodies. She blushed at the thought of Mizu being naked and in front of her with pride and confidence, but a little bit embarrassed, she thought about how Mizu brushed her hands down her sides getting to her hips as she would put her arms around her neck, foreheads touching, she thought about her soft hands as they rubbed her back in a calming manner when she got scared or upset. She thought about whenever they would kiss it felt like they were in heaven, she thought about her soft and caring eyes and voice, she thought of when Mizu would only wear a white thin dress in front of her, and how it would complement her skin. She thought about how she was able to play with her hair when they cuddled in trees watching the sunset. With all those thoughts in mind going on replay she fell into a peaceful sleep, with no nightmares, just thoughts about the love of her life.

The next day she woke up early but not too early, and went to the bookstore, she got, history, portal, and magic books, to see if they could help get Mizu back.  She went back the the cottage to see her parents are yet to be home, assuming they were still at the guildhall she went to her room and started at the history book. She found information that this had happened to someone before, and they were able to return, but not unharmed like they just got beaten half to death to be able to come back. Being happy that she can still get home and worried that she would have to be this hurt to come back. Moving I into the portal book she only got a few pages in when she was interrupted by her phone ringing, wondering who would call her she hurried and grabbed the phone answering it, "Hello?" She questioned cautiously.
(You already know the whole conversation If you read the last chapter)
In record time she grabbed a bag put the history book inside, and made her way back to the guild, she slammed the doors opened people in there were still quiet and when they heard the door everyone's eyes were on her, building up her confidence once more she put on a serious face and said "WE NEED TO HAVE A MEETING, I have news" she announced and Elfman went and grabbed everyone from the basement.
Once everyone was there the eyes were on her again. "Mizu has contacted me." She said bluntly, people's eyes went wide and she continued on "and I have some info" she said pulling out the history book and re-reading everything she found out, "so what? We wait until she gets beaten half to death?!" Yelled Gajeel.
"Well.. no I have yet to read other books this is the only one I went through so far" she responded confidence slipping a little bit. Natsu went over and comforted his daughter and glared a little bit at Gajeel, Gray and Juvia glared at Gajeel also for giving them the fear of what can happen to there little girl.

-{Sorry this is late I forgot I promised 2 chapters, but in the memory scene I forgot their ages and just wrote it but O thought it was too cut to remove so I just kept it there and I don't regret it- love you all  cya in the next chapter ❤️💜💕💕