{Episode 14}

Mizu POV:
I lied down on my bed sighing as my clothes come off, feeling that nice air on my body. I tried staying calm and steady but my body started shaking and tears welled up in my eyes, I rolled over onto my stomach.
My head laid face down on my bed, I groaned and got up out of the stupid bed and sat on the floor instead, my legs up to my chest and my head buried in my knee's. I lifted my head up to stop the tears, I used my hand to wipe them away but it seemed I liquefied my body by accident. I internally groaned and turned myself into a puddle.
-a few moments later-
I got out of being one with the water and lied back onto my bed. Wanting to try and go to sleep I snuggled into the blanket and let my eyes droop closed, just as I was gonna fall into a peaceful sleep, there was a knock on my door. My head jerked up and I ran to the door, I looked down at what I was wearing, finding that I had no clothes on I rushed and put a pare of pants on and slipped on my sweater. I went back to the door and opened it to see, a girl with very pink and frilly clothes and a bob haircut, she had big brown eyes and had pink and purple clips in her hair.
I scratched the back of my head and looked this girl up and down she looked to be two inches smaller than me. "Well what do you want" I say grabbing the top of my head and gently ruffling my hair.
"Hi there!!" Her high pitch voice said with an annoying, rude tone. "I'm Ururaka! My quirk is Zero Gravity" she added on still with an annoying voice.
"Mmm K, well still doesn't explain what you want" I said putting on my stoic face.
She giggled and said "oh I just wanted to let you know to stay away from Deku-Kun" she said trying to look intimidating but failing and looking like a shrimp instead.
"I'm sorry but you can't choose who I hang out with or am friends with," I said back, she looked at me with utter disgust, "I mean what if I said you can't go near Mina?" I added on, this time she looks kinda mad.
"You can't do that! I have rights you know!" She practically screamed at me.
"Exactly, that means you can't decide if I hang out with Midoriya or not" I said to her.
"Uhmmmm he prefers to be called Deku you idiot" she said to me looking angry and disgusted of me.
"Hmm ok if you say so, now leave me alone" I said and quickly shut the door, I heard her squeal in frustration and anger. I chuckled and went back into bed falling asleep quickly.

|~The next Morning~|

I got up and out of bed, looking to my side to look at the clock, right now it's currently 6:30am I got up and started to use my ice and made a staff thingy. I put my uniform on and grappled my staff and started heading to the classroom. Sitting in my desk I put the staff against the wall and put my head on the desk.

|Srry it's short I'm real fucken tired and need some sleep. I'm gonna update when I feel confident enough. Love you all 😊💕💕❤️💜 bye~|