Chapter 16: Dadzawa, and angst? 👀

>•Let me know if I spell something incorrectly•<

Mizu POV:
After all the hero training bullshit it was the end of all the classes. I went straight to my dorm cause I didn't have my hero costume on, I don't even have a real hero costume yet.
I closed and locked my doors then proceeded to plop onto my bed, cuddling my big blanket, imagining it was Nashi, I smiled and let off a small giggle.
Somebody started knocking on my dorm room door, so loud that it snapped me out of my daze, "Come in!" I yelled, in came Mina and the other people of the Bakusquad. I let off a verbal sigh, "what do you idiots want, can't you see I'm busy?!" I told them with a glare almost rivalling Erza.

Alien, and dumbass just laughed nervously, "we just wanted to check on you," the pink alien said rubbing the back of her head nervously. I looked at her with a questioning look, and got up, I made the dumbass squad get into my room. "Why would you guys wanna check on me?" I asked leaning against my closed door, after a minute of silence that was definitely not comforting, I sighed and hopped onto my bed, "Well?!" I questioned, Bakugou just rolled his eyes and sighed also. "Racoon eyes was worried about you, because you 'looked sad'" Baku told me, I just rolled my eyes and sat up.

"Well I'm fine so you can leave me alone," I said getting up

When they finally left I broke into tears the minute the door closed, I silently sobbed into my pillow, Nashi, the only person on my mind. I suddenly started feeling angry, angry at myself, angry at the dark wizards, and angry at life. I took a deep breath, re-collected myself and left my dorm back into the school. I walked to the direction of the training grounds and started training, to take my anger out. 

(3rd person)

Without noticing Aizawa walked in wandering what the wracket was. Seeing Mizu training he just stood there and watched, amazed.

He watched as she handled things with her quirk, tried different things that look like it was new to her, he watched her fall, but get back up again. He watched her make a thick wall if ice just to kick it down in one simple kick, like it was nothing, he saw she still had a bit less then half the wall still standing, she just leaned against it and breathed heavy and hard, seemingly exhausted.

Her finally noticing him standing in the doorway she tilted her head, "what are you doing here?" She asked with wonder.

"I heard you training from down the hall, just wanted to see what was up," he answered her.

"Hm? Oh.." she said looking down, then Italy looking up, and around the room, she's soaked up all the damage she has done, "I was angry" she said simply looking back at her teacher.

Aizawa looked at her, when she suddenly put her head down again, he walked over to her and gave her a hug, her small form suddenly looking smaller in his embrace, "It's okay, your not in trouble, however.. can you tell me what's going on?" Aizawa said looking at her still holding her.
Instead of talking she just started crying, he tightened his embrace around her.

"I miss her.." muttered Mizu through her tears, just loud enough for Aizawa to hear her. "I wish i could, see her, and hold her... I miss her so fucking much" she said again sobbing even more.

Aizawa, not knowing what to say, crouched down, and held her hands, she looked down at her teacher, still crying, "Mizu.. problem child, I have no idea what your going through, but I know your strong, I know you will be able to keep acting happy.. so just for today.. drop the act and let it all out, tell me what's going on in your head, help me understand and know.. and I will help you, the best I could possibly can," He told her, she froze, tears still running down her face, wide eyed, she fell down, and hugged Aizawa, so hard it knocked him down. But he still held her, calming her.

After the mess in the training room, Mizu walked back to her dorm. Feeling like a mess, she went for a shower and got ready for bed.