Chapter 10

"When is a monster not a monster?
When you love it"

Keya's pov

He lifted me with no effort. As If I held no weight. His lips massaging mine. His fingers digging in my ass. His other hand pulling my hair back. His tongue playing with mine. His chest smashed against mine. My hand on the back of his neck and in his hair. Seconds later he left my now swollen lips. My chest moving up and down to gather air because he left me breathless. His kisses now graced my neck. 

"Mmm," I moaned out as he kissed a spot that would leave me tingly. He kissed my collarbone. He started going down below, just above my breasts. His phone started ringing. At first, he didn't even look at the wretched device but suddenly he retracted himself from me and picked the phone up.

He picked the phone u, started talking and left me hot and needy. How dare he!
He can't just initiate something this hot and then leave. I want a cold shower. I can fuck myself but I can never push myself to the limit thus I can never cum which is frustrating as hell. Even vibrators can't help. But this is wrong, what am I doing?! He has kidnapped me and I'm making out with him! But it's not entirely my fault he so hot and I need the Virgin Mary badge off of me. People think that I am a sweet innocent little lady but I know that is not true. It just that every time I see him, my pussy is dripping wet.

"Ugh you are stupid as fuck and horny as hell" I mumbled to myself as I was
Walked towards the shower. "Just live out the days he has kept you, hostage, for and try not to get laid with that sex demon," I tell myself and repeat the lines like a mantra.

Coldwater hits my body.

I walk out and wrap a robe around me. I hear someone knock on the door.

"Come in," I say after being fully dressed and in walks Nat.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Just wanted to tell you that we are leaving for Russia tomorrow night."

"Oh ok"

"Yeah. Then I will go downstairs to feed the monster in my belly." She declared as I heard her stomach growl. How can she eat that much and still stay fit?

"Nat I have heard Russia is quite cold. How cold though?" I said stopping her on her way to eat everything in the kitchen.

"Oh, it's not much. You will be fine."

"Ok then go eat something, you eating machine."

She bolted out of the room.

9:30 pm

It is almost dinner time. I go down the stairs and almost trip. A scared squeal leaves and I hear a roar of laughter. Nat looking at me and laughing her ass out. I give her the angry look which does nothing to her and just makes her laugh harder. I huff and just sit down on the chair.

He was nowhere to be seen. The call must have been very important. He is pretty busy. 

"You squeal like a pig," She said. All I could do was pout like a kid.

We ate our dinner, talking about girl stuff and laughed at Andrei for being so bossy all the time. That asshole is always busy. Thankfully no one choked on their food and died.

2:00 pm

Andrei's pov

The Italians are trying their best to provoke us into war. They should really mess with someone their own size. I might crush them and when I decide to do that you can't stand up again. But today my anger is at its peak. They have been stealing our shipments. They are. so fucked now. You don't fuck with me unless you want a death sentence.

Right now, this all doesn't matter because I saw her dancing. She is such a seductress. Before I know, I'm standing behind her. I give to the hunger. Hunger to touch her. My hands-on her waist as I pull her against my chest. I turn her around so that we are face to face. She is so shocked.

All I know is that we are not dancing because I don't have control over my body anymore. I'm not stopping myself unless she stops me. If she fits so well with me while only dancing, then how would she feel when I fuck her raw.

We are both basically feeling each other. And she is flexible too. God knows who trained her but if they touched her anywhere close like I am, they are so fucking dead.

She doesn't stop me.

The next thing I know is that my eyes find their way to her lips and the following second I'm ravishing them. She feels so good. I push her on the bed also giving her a chance to breathe before I attack on her now red lips.

Why does it feel so good? So intoxicating. So addictive. My train of thoughts is disturbed by the fucking phone. I look up to see Ivan calling me.

"Это будет лучше, Иван, а то твоя голова будет у меня."  I growl on the phone frustrated.(This better be important else I will have your head.)

"Они убили 10 наших мужчин." Anger engulfed me. I looked behind me. She must never see me like this. I need to go out. But we are leaving tomorrow. It's going to rain hellfire on those bastard. (they killed 10 of our men.)