eight

here's chapter eight. it's also 12:06am as I am writing this so yeah anyways 
Like Comment Share!

Harry 

I woke up to Miley in the shower. I guess I slept through her alarm, I usually woke up pretty easily in the mornings, I guess not today. 

9:37 

Early 

I wonder what she's up to today. Probably working or something, she's always been responsible so I wouldn't be surprised.

I walked downstairs and made myself at home. I found where she kept her coffee and mugs and started the pot. 

I turned on the tv to some random show. I sat down and started to pet and cuddle with Charlie, he was the perfect cat for Miley. 

I heard the shower stop and the door upstairs close.

I turned on the radio to only hear 1D playing "uhhhggg" I groaned. 

I love the band but singing the same songs on repeat, you get tired of them. I turned off the radio and poured myself a cup of coffee, black. 

Miley walked into the kitchen in a pink robe with her hair wrapped up in a towel 

"Ohh you made coffee! Don't mind if I do" she grabbed herself a mug and poured herself a cup as well, black.

"You take your coffee black? I'm surprised Mills? Most girls add loads of sugar and milk to the point to where it doesn't taste like coffee." she laughed
"Depends on my mood, I sometimes add milk and sugar but I'm in the mood for black coffee today." and stuck her tongue out at me. 

"I have to get ready for work." she said to me
"How long do you work for? I was hoping to go get lunch together."
"I work from 11:00 to 2:00, short day today I worked overtime today. I really just have to go to a big corporate meeting and take notes and submit some articles."
"You sound so important." I laughed 
"I'm just an intern for CC Publishing."
"CC?! No way Mills congrats!!!"
"Thanks Haz, well I need to get ready for work."

She walked upstairs, CC. That's a big deal, I'm so proud of Mills. She totally deserves it. 

Miley

I walked upstairs to get ready. Since I had a pretty big Corporate meeting today I decided to wear something nicer than yesterday. I also planned on bringing some extra more casual clothes to change into before lunch with Harry. I didn't want to look all professional for a lunch with a friend. 

For work I decided to wear some nice black slacks and a white button up shirt. Kind of boring and ugly in my opinion but it made me look professional. 

I crimped my hair in big waves and pulled it back into a hair clamp and pulled out some framing pieces, I had curtain bangs so it was easy. 

I put on some makeup, just natural looking, concealer for my under eyes, a little bit of blush and bronzer, eyebrows, and mascara. 

I grabbed a small leather brown bag and put in my laptop, notebook, wallet, keys, gum, and lip gloss. 

For my extra clothes I grabbed dark blue Wrangler mom jeans and a baggy Forest green t-shirt from Urban Outfitters. It looked really good on me, Green was totally my color. I grabbed my Nike Airforce 1s and put them in my bag as well. 

It was 10:15 perfect timing. 

I brushed my teeth grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"Do I look like a professional?" I asked Harry.
"Oh 100%, you look like you could be my boss" 
I laughed. I grabbed my phone and gave it to Harry to put his number in, after all these years I got it. 
"Smart thinking." Harry replied as he entered in his info.

Harry Styles Ur Hot and Famous BFF

The contact name he put for himself. I rolled my eyes and laughed at him. 
"I'll send you lunch info on my way to work, you pick me up?"
"Do you not have a car?"
"No, I take the bus to work."
"Sure I'll pick you up, but I'm picking where we eat."
"Deal."

I grabbed my stuff said goodbye to Harry and Charlie and headed off to work. 

I sat through my boring meeting and took notes and finished most of my work. 

1:56 

I was so excited for lunch, and hungry. 

Harry should be here any minute, I should go get changed into my comfy clothing. 

There was chapter 8, I'm pretty excited for these next few chapters you guys are gonna be shook. hopefully 

743 words