Prologue

Once, in the world of Ametiger, there was a girl. A ten-year-old girl born of the Royal family in the palace. A palace belonging to the Kingdom of Ametiger. She was expected to be a proper empress just like her mother, but she wanted to be the Ametiger Ninja Warrior just like her grandfather, who's the current defender of Ametiger, so that she, as a princess, will do anything to help her people and save Ametiger.

Since then, he allowed her to train in his monastery, but in secret (but also only in weekends) because when her parents find out about this, she might be scolded for doing something they thought was violent.

Her name was Princess Shirikuka with her father being Emperor Shikafu and her mother being Empress Tekuta. Her grandfather and sensei's name was Kashito III (or Kashito the Third), but everyone knew him as Sensei Ametiger III. The Royal family also happened to have a second-in-command and advisor named Ridochimiri. He swore to keep Shirikuka safe no matter what happens.

The whole royals in the Ametiger Palace had black hair and wore a signature color of amethyst purple. They each wore Longpao with dark purple tiger patterns on it. Shirikuka and Tekuta each had a bun hairstyle, but only Shirikuka's few strands of hair fell in front of her face.

She's also under the management of her teacher Rikafu, who taught her how to be a proper princess by her parents' request. Rikafu also had black hair and was tied into a bun like any other men. Who knows one day she will meet her true destiny to protect Ametiger?