Sakusa Kiyoomi

(Y/N) P.O.V

I smiled as i combed my hand through Kiyoomi's hair. He liked it a lot when i did it, i asked him why but he couldn't explain it. He just liked it.

"What are you watching?" I asked him as i looked on his phone, a volleyball game "Japan against the Netherlands, it's from the Olympics last year" Kiyoomi explained to me "and whya re you watching it?" I asked with a small chuckle.

He shrugged "i don't really know, just looking for something that can improve my game you know" i grabbed his phone and turned it off, he sat up and turned towards me with a pout.

I squished his cheeks "you're already an incredible player Kiyoomi and i am honered to be your girlfriend" i pecked his lips. He smiled "it's the same way i feel about you (N/N)"

I pecked his nose, he scrunches his nose up immediately "that's cute" i said. I turned around towards the window to see if the sun had come up already. We had woken up really early.

My eyes lit up as i looked out the window. I gasped and jumped off of the bed before i ran to the window and opened it. Two arms wrapped around my waist and i watched the snowflakes fall.

Kiyoomi chuckled "you like the snow right?" He asked and i nodded as i looked up at him. He smiled down at me "do you want to go build a snowman?" He asked me. I laughed as he let go of me to grab his mask, he always wore it when we went somewhere that wasn't home but i don't mind at all.

I ran out of our room and down the stairs, i ran to the closet and grabbed an scarf, coat, gloves and boots. Kiyoomi came down the stairs with his mask in his hand.

"Are you in a hurry?" He jokingly asked me but i nodded, taking it completely seriously. I grabbed the stuff he needed for the weather and gave it to him. He kissed my head and put his coat and gloves on,and his mask of course.

I took a deep breath before i opened the door, i jumped into the snow in front of our front door. I heard Kiyoomi snicker from behind me as he watched me play in the snow. I put my hand out for him "come play with me" i asked him.

He smiled and took my hand, i jnaked him towards me and we both fell into the snow. I closed my eyes as i waited for my head to hit the ground but i opened my eyes and found Kiyoomi's arm going around my head to protect me.

"Thank you Ki" i told him and kissed his cheek "no problem" he said as he began to stand up, he pulled me up with him and patted the snow off of his joggers "wanna build a snowman?" He asked again and i nodded.

I made a small snowball and began rolling it over the ground, i worked on the head as Kiyoomi worked on the body.

I hugged Kiyoomi as we both stood in front the now finished snowman. "We're naming him Olaf" Kiyoomi nodded in satisfaction. He let go of me and crouched down im front of Olaf "what are you doing?" I asked him. He took his mask off "Olaf shouldn't get sick" he said as he pushed the sides of his mask into the snowman's head.

'So cute' i thought as i watched him interact with Olaf. Kiyoomi stood back up and grabbed my hand "let's go back inside?" I nodded and we walked back inside the house.

We took off our coats and gloves and my case, my scarf too. "You want hot chocolate?" I heard Kiyoomi say from the other room "yes please" i said as i walked to the couch and sat down.

"Do you want to watch Frozen 2 or Rise Of The Guardians?" I asked him as he came in with the two mugs "why not both? We have time" he said and i nodded and grabbed the blanket.

He sat the mugs down and pulled me into his side. I pulled the blanket over us both. I sighed in delight "what's wrong?" He asked me, i shook my head "nothing...just, happy" i said and he laughed.

"Met too" he said as he pressed play on Frozen 2 "would you pick Anna or Elsa above me?" I pouted "why are you asking that?" He snickered as he looked down at me, i shrugged "Anna has Kristoff. Elsa can make snow and that's cool and all but...i like playing in the snow with you" he told me.

I pouted "you didn't answer though" he smiled "i would choose you over Elsa, Anna, everyone in the whole world" he said and i smiled up at him and buried my face into his chest "i love you (N/N)" he told me as i caressed my back "i love you too Ki"