🦆hot summer days🦆

So this is a rewrite as I have been informed that Quackity doesn't like smut written about him, thank you for informing me.

There are some Spanish words in here so the key is at the bottom for you to know the meaning.

Quackity POV

" Hey girly are you ready to go to the park." I asked y/n

" For sure." You replied and got in da cadalic. ( JuMp In ThE CaDaLiC) we drive to the park and saw some ducks swimming in the pond.

" Hey look quackity it's your kin." Y/n said while laughing. " Hey that's not fare." I yell back while laughing.

" Your such a troll." I tell her. We make our way to a tree and set up our pick Nick. " This is great quackity thank you." You say. I smile " its nothing really."

" Bullshit you had to but so much work into making f/f for me." She says while gently smacking my arm. I grab her arm and kiss her hand. " Anything for you Hermosa." say smoothly.

A blush crept it's way on my cheeks as I just realized what I did. I looked over at you and see your blushing as well. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I started but you cut me off with a kiss. It was a nice kiss, sweet and gentle.

After you pulled away I was a grinning fool. " You talk to much amor " you said. " I do don't I." I say still grinning. We packed up the pic nic and I went to take you home. When we got to your house you turned to me and said

" tí amo estúpido. " " tí amo mi hermosa amor. " I say as you get out of the car and go inside your house.

( 285 words )

Key words in Spanish
Hermosa - beautiful
Amor - love
Tí amo estúpido - I love you stupid
Tí amo mí hermosa amor - I love you my beautiful Love

Request are open loves

Love you all so so much and see you soon loves
DL-