🦀 the bee girl 🦀

Tommy's POV

" Tommy, Tommy wake up you silly head." The most beautiful voice in the world said. " Ugh 5 more minutes y/n." I said. " Tommy come on get up." I hear Tubbo say and I shot up. " Hey guys what you doing here." I said trying to play it cool. The siblings looked at each other and laughed. " We are going to the carnival today remember." Y/n said.
" Oh yeah." I say and Tubbo bursted out with laughter and you soon joined in. " Alright we will leave you to get ready." Tubbo says as him and y/n walk out of my room.

Time skip to the carnival

" OMG there are bee plushies." Y/n squiells in excitement. " I'll get it for you if you'd like." I say while blushing a little. " Really." You say with pleading eyes. " Of course, anything for my second favorite women."

Tubbo starts an rampage about the Queen is always first no exceptions. The game was one where you knock down the milk cans and I knocked all of them down so we got 2 bee plushies and one cow one. I handed the bee plushies to you and Tubbo and kept the cow one. " Thank you so much Tommy." Y/n said and kissed me on the cheek.
I felt my face heat up and it was probably as red as a tomato. " You okay there Tommy." Tubbo said while trying not to laugh. He knew then and there your feeling for his sister. " Let's go on the ferris wheel." Tubbo said while smirking. He gave me a wink and I turned redder if that was possible. " Yeah that sounds great." Y/n said. All I did was nod in agreement. 
We made our way over to the line when Tubbo said " hey guys you two just go up there by yourself I'm not feeling it now." " You sure you don't want me to stay with you tubs?" Y/n said worried. " No no no, I'm fine you two just go. I'll be down here waiting for you." He said to reasure her. " Okay." She Said. It was your turn to get on and I looked back at Tubbo who was giving me a thumbs up. As we made our way to the top the wheel stopped.
" The sunset is beautiful isn't it Tommy." Y/n said while looking at it. " Not as beautiful as you." I said under my breath hoping you didn't hear. " You think so?" You said with a smirk. I turned away with a blush on my cheeks. " It's okay Tommy I feel the same way too."

Without thinking about it I leaned in and kisses you on the lips. It was a chase kiss filled with nerves and it didn't help that the wheel started to move again so I bit your bottom lip. " Oww." You said while pulling out of the kiss. " Sorry I didn't me-" I started to apologize but was cut off with your lips on mine again. It felt like heaven and the world around us stopped. " YESS!!!! FINALLY!!!"  Tubbo screamed out.
You giggled at your brother. " Well I guess this calls for one thing now.... Y/n your my girlfriend now." You laughed and said " Of course Mr. Innit." " POGCHAMP!!!!!" I screamed out. And we made our way back to my house......

Little did you know that Wilbur and Niki where there as well and gave Tubbo the ideas to get you to together, but you don't find this out until you get to the parking lot when they asked " did it work?"

( 601 words )

Poggers. Request are open loves. Love you all so so much and see you soon. Please feel free to comment and vote if you want to.
DL-