[18] Wanted Killer Or Kidnapper?

"Satori where are we going?" You mumble.

"To get a new car, I told you this already."

"It feels like we've been walking forever." You complain.

"You're not even walking, I'm carrying you what's the big deal?" He groans.

"I'm bored and tired of being carried."

"Well when we get the car I'll figure out something we can do."

You sigh and poke at his back, it's the only thing you could do still being too sore to walk, other than that you could fall asleep but you didn't want to.

"Almost there!" He cheers.

Tendō made his way up the hill, grunting and out of breath but soon he could see the secret car dealer that was going to give him a car for a few couple thousands.

He placed you down on the bench and began talking to a guy, the male was definitely old but not that old at the same time, he had dark brown hair with a couple grays that struck out, the male looked buff, much more buff than Tendō.

"3,000 yen for the car." He grumbled.

"You said 2,500 yen beforehand why are you upping the price?!" Tendō ranted.

"Listen as far as I know you and little princess over there are wanted for a bit of money, so unless you don't want to be caught up with the police, I suggest you pay up."

"Shit." Tendō mumbles.

"Pay up I get ya car." The gruffly male spoke.

"Fine, I'll go get it." Tendō mumbles walking over to you, he had told you to watch the black duffel bag that had basically everything in there for you both.

He rummaged through the bag until he grabbed another 500 yen, he walked back over to the male and handed the male the money.

"Sorry no can do I'm keeping the car but thanks for the money!" The male laughed as he walked away.

"What the fuck I payed!" Tendō argued.

"Yeah but I don't care." The male laughed.

"You're giving me that damn car!" He shouted.

"Oh yeah and whatcha goin do about it pretty boy?" The gruffly male tested.

Tendō ran back over to you, and rummaged through the bag, he looked for awhile while the male laughed and called him outlandish names.

"Found it." Tendō whispered.

"Satori please don't tell me..." You whisper.

"Don't worry beautiful we're getting that car!" He says patting your head before running off.

"Oh you're back, you ready to fight or are you to scared to embarrass yourself in front of your girlfriend." The gruffly male teased.

"No, but you should be." Tendō stated pulling out the gun.

Soon enough the large grin that was on the males face turned into a terrifying frown, the gruffly males face looked pale, he slowly stepped back as Tendō approached him.

"Give me the fucking keys to the car or I shove this gun so far down your throat you won't even die from the bullet you'll die from suffocation." Tendō threatened.