Chapter 3

*At the MC*

Jace pov:
We can go sit here. "Yea good idea what would everyone like to eat?"

*Everyone says what they want to Sean*

Ella pov:
Ehm Sean, Riele and i will help you order and bring everything. "Do i also need to help?" No Y/N it's okay just stay here with Jace he doesn't bite.

*They leave*

Y/N pov:
Okay great this is going to be akward they left me and Jace alone and Ella did it probably because she knows i like Jace. So ehm Jace how are you? "I'm good what about you?" I'm fine just nervous "Why?" Eh tomorrow is my first work day at Henry Danger and everything and i barely know you guys. "It's okay Y/N i was nervous to at my firsy day everyone is nervous at there first day and I'm sure you're gonna do it awesome." Thanks Jace "Y/N i need to tell you something." Eh go on what's it Jace? "I know i only know you for like one day but Riele and Ella always talk about you at work how nice you are and you are really that nice they say maybe even nicer and i like you since i first saw a photo of you but maybe it's to soon because i saw you for the first time today but i really like you and it's okay if you don't like me back." Omg Jace i also like you since i first saw you and i never thought you would feel the same. "I'm glad i do so, Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend?" Yes i want Jace!

Jace pov:
I'm so glad i asked Y/N because if i didn't she would probably never be my girlfriend and maybe its to soon but i couldn't help it. "Jace?" Yes? "Do you think they planned this?" Yes i guess they did Sean asked me if i liked you and Ella did too on set. "Riele and Ella knew i liked you that's why Ella wanted that we also came and why they left us alone." Yeah probably true but Y/N... "Yes is there something wrong?"

*Jace kisses Y/N*
*Ella, Riele and Sean come back with food*
*Jace and Y/N stop kissing*

Y/N pov:
Jace kissed me i can't belive it but when he did Riele, Sean and Ella came back I'm pretty sure they saw us kissing. "So are you two a couple now?" Eh well Yes we are Ella. "Omg I'm so happy for you guys and my plan worked!" I knew it was you're plan thanks Ella "No problem I'm always here to help you Y/N oh and Jace if you hurt Y/N then ur in trouble because Y/N is like a sister to me." "I won't hurt her i promise"

*They start eating food

Sean pov:
I'm so happy for Jace and Y/N i already knew Jace had a crush on Y/N. So Y/N, Jace are you guys gonna tell it on social media? "Well actually we didn't talk about that but they will figure out soon enough."

Jace pov:
That's true Y/N if we have a nice photo together then we can post it and tagg eachother then the most people already know enough. "True but first i need to tell my mom and dad if they figure it out in that way they are gonna be mad." Okay babe.

*Everyone is done eating*

Should we go home now? "Yea but maybe we can make nice pictures first there is a nice place over there." Yea sure. "Sure, let's go"

*Everyone leaves*
*They go to the nice place*

Should we make a nice photo here Y/N? "Yes!"

*Riele takes pictures of them*

Riele pov:
They are so cute together i love seeing Jace and Y/N together they are both so happy now. I will send the pictures to you guys when we are home.

Ella pov:
Riele can i talk to you for a second? "Sure why not Ella"

*They go to a other place*

"What's it Ella?" Maybe we can ask if Jace and Sean also want to stay at my house my parents aren't home and i think Y/N will love the idea. "Omg that's an awesome idea!"

*They come back*

Riele pov:
Jace, Sean do you guys want to stay at Ella's house for tonight it's more at the way to the studio and Y/N stays there too. "Yes ofcourse" "Yes awesome idea"

*They leave*
*They go to Ella's house*

Sean pov:
So Y/N did you already tell you're parents about Jace and Jace did you tell yours about Y/N? "Well i was just about to text my family groupschat." "I already told my parents."

*Y/N opens her phone*

Family Y/L/N!

Y/N: I have a boyfriend

Mom: thats awesome Y/N who is it?

Dad: what boy?

Y/N: Jace Norman he is an actor

Dove: Omg Jace norman isn't he Henry in Henry Danger?!

Y/N: Yes

Dove: Omg tell him i love him please Y/N when can i meet him?

Y/N: Don't fuck with my man Dove but you will meet him soon

Mom: Y/N be nice to your sister but it's awesome
Y/N i would love to meet him

Cameron: Y/N don't fuck with him

Y/N: I didn't think about doing that Cam just relax

Dad: Y/N do you have a photo from him because i want to know how he looks like!

Y/N: Yes wait a minute

Y/N: