Chapter 20

Tick. Tick. Tick

I watched as how the clock advances every now and then. I hopelessly sighed. This is really new to me, getting stucked on a one last question on our math test makes me disappointed of myself. I never had experienced this before, i mean i do- sometimes but still. Plus the chaos and chatters of the class makes you anxious and stressed. Majority of the class had already passed their paper but... here you are, struggling on one single question. This is really embarrassing.

"Ms. Park, aren't done yet?" I looked up from my paper smiling sheepishly towards the teacher.

"Another 5 minutes then, what happened to you Yuri, you aren't usually like this" I apologized as i stared at my paper again. You can do this.

3 minutes... left, i mumbled reading the clock.

I gripped on my pen hard feeling frustrated. Out of nowhere i saw from my peripheral vision something rolled out of nowhere. A crumpled paper, i looked around out of instinct. Gladly all of them are distracted by their own actions. I quickly picked it up, i carefully opened it and saw:

I see, having a hard time huh,

No.__  (Answer)

  -youR wiSe brO.

Wait- i looked around, my eyes instantly landed towards the boy whom doodling something on his notes. I mentally thanked him.

But one thing i was wondering is, how did he know what question i am struggling with.

I'll just ask later.

I got up passing my paper to the teacher.

________________

I am here in the school's garden right now peacefully eating my homemade lunch while silently admiring my surroundings. The sun is literally up and brightly shinning from the blue sky.  Glad thing that there's a lot of trees in here, got some shady spot. I am currently sitting here admiring peoples do their things.

I rested my stiff back leaning on the tree allowing the nature took over my head, clouding my mind with different scenarios of nature along with the loud but peaceful chirping of the birds.

But then a thought came across my head making me sit back in realization.

I got all giddy as i remembered that...  today is the day.
Like really, they are gonna perform in front of everyone including students or maybe teachers from their opponent's school, for the first time... i bet they are really pressured right now.

But of course as their sister i must give them my support, to lessen their nervousness and anxiousness.. i am really sad and disappointed when mom told me that they will not make it to the event, they told me to support them on their behalf but of course i agreed without any complaints but still... i know that they are working really hard to be a good example and to somewhat support us, but having your own parents seated on one of the audience seat while cheering for you would give you an emotional strength right? And that is what they needed right now.

I heaved a sigh, as I leaned my back once again against the tree.

____________

I collected all of the things needed to make my own project, i placed all of the items that i just got from the store on my study table. At the exact 6:00 PM the most awaited event would start and i am really excited for it, and for starters i actually come up with an idea of making my own banner, yes yes yes that's the reason of why i bought all of these supplies, and before i decided to settle on this idea i actually kind of searched through internet for tutorials of how would you do a banner all by yourself.